Author Topic: Elementary education for squeakers  (Read 7393 times)

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
Elementary education for squeakers
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »
you understand this? UP YOURS? idc about my puncuation i dont talk to adults on AIM or myspace and when i write papers i use Mircrosoft so it fixes it for me:aok

Offline theNewB

• Copper Member
      • http://www.greatergermany.net
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 08:59:02 PM »
I fail to see the point of usuing grammer on chat programs or AH due to the fact I dont have a lot of time to type something that someone can read just as fast minus a few letters, granted I have bad grammer and I dial with two hands, But forums/e-mails/written letters ect. yes grammer and punctuation is needed so it's not a huge big a** sentance.

EDIT - holy crap didn't notice this was 3 pages long.... my god we must be a bored crowd.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:04:35 PM by theNewB »

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2007, 09:06:27 PM »
Thank you someone agrees u guys need to get ovr it and learn to read 21st century typin its easier to type wit less keys thn to sit ther and type for an hour

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2007, 09:08:02 PM »
It doesn't take an hour to type what I just typed. I timed myself, it took 8 seconds.

Regards,
Subway

EDIT- Howabout you learn how to read english.
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2007, 09:09:16 PM »
Originally posted by raider73
HEY who said i was to lazy to get a job. I just happen to be a carpenter and Landscaper work with my dad and then in summer landscape thank you very much.:aok :furious

then you know, homeworks easier, and is the path  for better paying, easier jobs.

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »
i like outdoor work im not going to work in a office all day i'll pass why ruin my life becoming work acholic and i like to build houses and do yard work

Offline theNewB

• Copper Member
      • http://www.greatergermany.net
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2007, 09:41:32 PM »
well maybe I wasn't clear, ACES HIGH OR ONLINE CHAT dosen't matter. Forums (I believe this is a forum) and any other Page format where you type more then 5-10 words DOES count. Think that took me 15 seconds including a gulp of pop and a drag from my smoke.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:45:12 PM by theNewB »

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »
"DING!"  Fries ready!

:lol
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2007, 09:51:36 PM »
Just because people arent good with grammar doesn't mean they be working the fries in BK. i still got C in english i mean i want to be working on stuff outside not inside a building im safer on a roof then in a office building with these terriost:aok

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2007, 09:56:42 PM »
this is racist....................... ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ......................
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2007, 09:58:49 PM »
Zoozoo quite =P

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »
Zoozoo quite =P

Perfect example of what I mean. Quite is a completely different word from quiet. So your post makes no sense.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »
i like outdoor work im not going to work in a office all day i'll pass why ruin my life becoming work acholic and i like to build houses and do yard work

i'm the same way...though since its getting cold out, a nice warm indoor job is looking real nice.

sure, but why be lazy and do poorly at school when with a minimal improvement in effort you can do a heckuva lot better, and keep other options open?

its like framing a wall with all the studs close enough, when you can have it perfect with a few minutes of work.

and, spelling is a lot like framing walls in that its actually faster and easier, and makes you look better, if you get in the habit of doing it right.

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »
I found a picture of raider73 on the web and thought I  would share...

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »
Originally posted by zoozoo
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women