Author Topic: "MISSING MAN(Young Woman)  (Read 3108 times)

Offline beau32

• Nickel Member
"MISSING MAN(Young Woman)
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
to you and your family from the Aces and 8's
71 (Eagle) Squadron

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
Terrible news.  I hate reading when any AHer leaves us, but such a young person... :(

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »
So sorry

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 12:21:37 PM »
Accidents can happen.

But hit and run... there's no excuse for the scum.

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 01:42:09 PM »
Im sorry to hear such sad news.

My condolences.

Offline Mystic2

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theunforgivenweb.com
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
we are extremelly saddened for your loss... she was a good kid... I had the honor of flying with her several times... she was always very polite and respectful... and always had a great attitude.  I hope that the driver gets whats coming to them... god speed and god bless

Mystic
FSO Setup CM
~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~
"LIVE FREE, DIE WELL"

mystic2@ahevents.org

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 01:59:55 PM »
Sorry for your loss, I remember seeing her flying a few times. I hope they catch the driver.
"strafing"

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 02:09:06 PM »
Its would be nice to have a moment of silence in the M/A with maybe a flyover of her favorite airplane. Maybe just put out a message that fighting will stop in 5 mins for 1 minute and everyone who can can gather at a field to watch the flyby.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 03:11:46 PM »
Sorry to hear :(

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 03:14:13 PM »
Sorry to hear about this, Tailspin
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline E2hawkeye

• Zinc Member
nice thoughts
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
im told that she liked meny of  aircraft , and hated  Gvs & goons lol
but mostly wanted  to see all sides being respectful of eachother reminding everyone that busting chops was ok as long as every one understood  it was all in good fun. now im not saying group hugs or any thing, but maybe just remind our self from time to time  that our children are the ambassy of good will untill we mess things up
 and i say that as we  adults are reminded by our children all the time how we should treat eachother... but should we choose too. .is  but a choice..
and we should also be mindful of the way we leave home...
 what we say in anger we may not have the chance to take back(as my brother now knows) so flyovers are nice and moments of silence respectfull
 and welcome it yet im compelled  ask you all that as you check in on your children or pass by your wife on the way ta grab another drink  stop and take in to account how blessed we are to have them cause regreats like that hurt forever just a thought i wanted to share with ya all
  SALUTE:aok

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »
I'm sorry that I don't think I ever had the pleasure of flying with her or seeing her flying, was her in game ID Tailspin?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »
Sorry to hear E2.   from me and all of ~~FATE~~
After 11 years in law enforcement, seeing or hearing of hurt children still brings tears to my eyes.
Jay12

Offline E2hawkeye

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
Originally posted by trax1
I'm sorry that I don't think I ever had the pleasure of flying with her or seeing her flying, was her in game ID Tailspin?

the whole  Aces  High thing started  for her when she lived here with my wife and i yes game I D was Tail spn like the cartoon she got me in to the  A H community  as i first thought this was all a kids game before she started excitedly explaining that it was mostly adults(wich worried us at first) so i checked it out for my self and liked it too i gave her a lap top when she moved west and my brother took it away
i got to fly with her in H2 H once and  was supposed to keep taking lessons  well short story