Author Topic: Pilots you are thankful for  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Pilots you are thankful for
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 12:29:06 AM »
Originally posted by porkfrog
Thats a tough one. Got too many folks to name them all really. So a big <> to all of you clowns!

Word, Jolly :aok
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »
the one polite enough to put his plane in front of my 30mm. :aok
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 01:06:23 AM »
Originally posted by Stampf
Word, Jolly :aok

Not excluding my squaddies who do amazing stuff and some very very boring stuff at times.   I am very thankful to rook players that "tower out" when requested.  Thank you.:aok

I hope they get the satisfaction from a successful capture for their patience.

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 07:51:07 AM »
Originally posted by AApache
It's definetly been a fun eventful year!! I am thankful for the friends we have had fun with and remebering the friends within the game we all have lost. I'd like to salute AAolds,AALoki,AAkupton,AAPhase,AADiesel,AAjager,AARYRY55,AAUSAF07,AARecon,AAsean20,AAHoncho,AAmack,AABeta12,AAOvrkil,AAvern,AASirJJ,AAFurry,AASneek,AASharp,AAsnafu,AApumba,AAShmrck,AACOMIT,AAGrvdgr,
AAkong,AATalon,AABia,AAecho,AApirateand AALPhalpha.
      Also I would like to thank and salute Latrobe and all the Gruppe Outlaws, jdjnr, Gianlupo, stodd, kilz, ANNAKIN, SheGotYa,HEELER,TTIGER,InsanoCH,Pufftime,Deemnn,The DeathRattlers,The Tomcatters,The Gurdian Angels,Louman,The L.C.A. Crew = S =
AirDog, DakOne, Elixir, PoP04, akaTHOR, AKelfy, AKNOT and the AK's, 68ROX and The Lightning Lancers.

Hats Off to Hitech Creations for making this a great year overall for all it's players.

AApache ~ AArch AAngelZ~

I am thankful for you too AApache

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 08:21:42 AM »
Originally posted by FBplmmr
I like these guys...:D

I feel loved.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 09:05:49 AM »
Apart from my squad I would to say thanks to;

ColKlink (morale officer) , Doom (comedy genius) ,  Rocky (great SA/wingman,  Prawns, Trikky, Greebo, Dutchie,  Dantoons brigade,  DmdJW, 71st,  Lynx,  Wingzero, Gumi bears, HtHide, Hooter, Wilbuz, Thrila,

I'm sure there are more that have slipped through.

Whether flying with or against these guys they always make me work harder or I get more kills than I wouldn't have if they werent covering my back.

Bruv
~S~
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:08:42 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 09:39:06 AM »
First off I am very thankful to have met all of my squadmates from The Lynchmob & The Lynchmob-Outlaws they are my squadmates, and more importantly my friends. They really make my game play enjoyable.  

As for other people in the game: The BoPs  (USRanger gets a special <> for the awesome sound pack), ~201st Thundereggs~, The LTARs,The Dickweeds, The Swampdragons, 444th Air Mafia FG,III/JG7 "Nowotny,~~~ The Killuminati ~~~,~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~,367th "Dynamite Gang",173rd Guardian Angels, Sick Puppies,Kilz, RedTop, Banshee7, Slayem, Slammer, Real,TwoDogs5, Lyric, Bosco123, Stodd, WMLute, and Widewing.  All of these player are the main reason I keep coming back.  They're an amazing bunch of people and I am honored to have shared the virtual skies with them.  <> <>
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Spazzter

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 10:00:29 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
My Squaddies in Nazgul:   Boxboy28, Helm, Melkor, Goth, bj229r, larokkit, Booyall, rthus, draven, PDM, Zaphod, tailbrd7, Frwy, SlyPrey and maj1ing.    Good friends and I am glad to be back.  

Then friends I've never met like Lute, Simaril, RacrX, Dace, Hajo (I've met shamus).    Many others as well.

Karaya,

You suck, I don't even make your list.  No more <> for you.
I am now the <> nazi.  :lol

Spazz

ps. notice no <> above

<> Karaya I don't mind if you don't love me anymore.

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 10:59:07 AM »
I am grateful for all the players in the game, even the ones who piss me off.  This is by far the best time playing a video game I've ever had.  Hats off to HTC for an excellent and ever evolving product.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 11:03:07 AM »
Originally posted by AAolds
I am grateful for all the players in the game, even the ones who piss me off.  This is by far the best time playing a video game I've ever had.  Hats off to HTC for an excellent and ever evolving product.

What he said.  I am thankfull for the
  • Precision squad who took me in and let me fly even when I suck.  

JUGMAN

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 01:07:51 PM »
S!

Silate

he realized what a noob i was many years ago and took me under his wing with great advice and answers to my questions.  

S!

Capera

let me join his squad years ago and its been a hoot ever since.  to all the 99TH that have come and gone.

S!

All you folks out there.  just too many to name.  Notables are Whels, Trikky, Iron, Mudd, Patches, Fester, Greebo, Goose, Fariz, Betty, Bloodred, Spitty, 1as2rsk, Bipolar, Pacerr, Lynx, Who7, Hajo, Jackel,  Dasterly, Triumph, Batfink, AckAck, Vanscrew, Wing Zero, Wrag, Snibbo, Dantoo, Frankb.     wow…..  Just too many.

S!
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 03:22:44 PM »
Originally posted by Spazzter
Karaya,

You suck, I don't even make your list.  No more <> for you.
I am now the <> nazi.  :lol

Spazz

ps. notice no <> above

<> Karaya I don't mind if you don't love me anymore.
Listen here Spazzy, I'll bring over a 6 pack of Guinness.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 04:39:55 PM »
My Squad....They are what make this game for me. There are many here in the skies I really enjoy fighting , talking to , and flying with....

The Few , Damage Inc. (aka especially) , USMC , Grims Reapers , VMF-222 (who have long since been gone) , 5pointOh , DadRabit , Silat , Greebo , Slapshot , Levi , Hubs , Morpheus , DeeBee (squaddie long gone) , Wrag , Corky, 68KO (who I miss) , Pipz , RogerDee , Karaya , Slash27 , Some of the BOP's , 99th , 56th , Nomde , Hajo , Souless , the CH Squad , Bj229er , Stang , Nomak , Rolex , FB's , Dedalos , Edbert , JAXXO , Wadke , Xdak , Xbrit , Lazer , Pawz , Delerium , Kjetil , AK's , MAX , Chaingun , Cleveman , Mustaine , XJ , TW9 , Steve , MtMan ,  and many more......To many to list.

Many of these Squads and Guys I have flown with and against....its ALWAYS fun when I do.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »
well......i'm thankful for my squadies...some of us have been flyin together for couple years now and i luv each and every one of them. personally i think we all have a bond that alot of ppl in AH will never really feel. i'm thankful for the TSM squad, them guys are hella fun to fly with and our squads have been flying together for over a year now and looking forward to more great years to come.

i'm thankful for everyone on the game...yall is what makes the game "the game" for me. joking around picking on each other...pulling together in time of need ...now thats what i'm thankful for. YALL RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

<>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 68ptdapp

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2007, 12:55:47 AM »
Im Thankful to all my squadies,
68Falcon  for his insight to let me rejoin the 68th and a good sese of humor((WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE))
68KO aka Mrs68KO to you and to your little ones Bill is missed
68Raptor AKA 68triguy knew him then as a snot nosed little %^^% and he still is but to ya i have all the respect for ya
68Birt or as he is lovinly known as 68goonie to us lancers
68Magnum his missions usally go off with ouy a hitch....usually go off LOL
68Austex...hmm 2 words for ya "COLD BEER"
68Spade  he's the only person i know that lived in fla as long as he has and he still has that darned NY accect
68Wooley love that accent dude.
68BigTex  this is proof ushould not pick ur handle, hes actually 5'3" 110 lbs .. well there goes my promotion
68Hak an awsome dud that can fly rings ..along as there are no gvs on ground,or ack..LOL (oops did i say dud...meant dude)
68TC Haks friend down the road...well we r not all perfect..LOL
68Donkey if you listen carefully you can understand thet australian accent ..lol
and to all the 68th past present and future.

Iam also thankful to all the squads in knite country Freebirds - Precision - BG's and all the others.

I am also thankful to many other but a few that stand out are
LTARrife and LTARraptr  both have taught me ...when i hear the ltars are there stay clear or carpet bomb the field... they have many kills with my handle on it

HOST: you have killed 68PtFitr #4

and to all the gents and ladies in this community for being killed by me and killing me (((STILL LEARNING STAY BEHIND OF BULLETS))

and and a big <<<>>> to Hitech for a game that is more addictive than crack..<<<>>>