Author Topic: Do guns kill people???  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Do guns kill people???
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Yup. Onion fajitas for all. All in all a rousing success. Seeing Dale three sheets to the wind was well worth the admission. That and the evil con mission and all.

You came all the way from V Beach for that? Good on yas.

Hehehe I must have been at the lucky table, beef and chicken for my fajitas.

Yeah MartyB and I loaded up in his purple minivan with our computers and drove out for the con together. 4 days on the road, 3 days at the con, and wouldn't trade a minute of it. Had a TOTAL blast and can't wait for the next one.

You might remember me. Other than a brief showing by Waffle, I was the ONLY other guy there wearing a cowboy hat. Of course it was summer and I had my straw Stetson, which Doobs kept calling my paper hat, but I grew up in Oklahoma so I know the score when it come to my cowboy hats.

I'll dig up some pics and post them later.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Do guns kill people???
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »
Awesome you did the whole roadshow thang. Gonna do it again should we inspire Dale and co. to throw another shindig? I may even wear my own cowboy hat. :D

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Do guns kill people???
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
Oh hell yeah. I'll be at the next con, no doubt about it, even if I have to rob a bank to get the money I'll make it.

Here is a pic from the 2006 con. Lef to right...Doobs, MartyB, Myself, and I honestly don't remember who is standing behind us. Most everyone I met I forgot their names once I finished drinking anouther beer. Killed many brain cells over those 3 days, but I do remember it was fun.

AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Do Guns kill people....
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »
answer?..........Nope
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Do guns kill people???
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2007, 10:25:07 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet33
Oh hell yeah. I'll be at the next con, no doubt about it, even if I have to rob a bank to get the money I'll make it.

Here is a pic from the 2006 con. Lef to right...Doobs, MartyB, Myself, and I honestly don't remember who is standing behind us. Most everyone I met I forgot their names once I finished drinking anouther beer. Killed many brain cells over those 3 days, but I do remember it was fun.

Next time I'll make it a point to say hi and show there's more to me than fightin' in online poli-threads. (I remember Doobs, fer sure.) :D