Author Topic: Arena numbers  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
Arena numbers
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 05:46:39 PM »
Originally posted by Donzo
HTC offers you 2  LW arena's.  

What are you being denied?

it offers 1 Lw arena with the big maps everyone has been begging for, where my squad usually flies, and where I want to fly..

BEFORE when both arenas had small maps, it wasnt a big deal.. the were all stuck on uterus anyway..  so getting denied one wasnt too bad because there was another SIMILAR arena to go to.

now there is not.. Lw blue is as different from LW orange as midwar and early was IMO.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Arena numbers
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 09:14:19 AM »
Originally posted by MajIssue
Good point Wolley... I agree that the caps should be a country cap rather than an arena cap. This would balance ENY as well.

My 2 cents

So then on the off chance that the knights had numbers in both LW arenas the "country cap" setting would deny any "Knight" entry to EITHER LW arena. I'm sure there wouldn't be any complaining about that !

The problem with the big arenas isn't with the map size. We had "trinity" and all those other huge maps, but all you got was 3 hordes trying there utmost to avoid each other and capture the most fields the fastest.

Limiting your self to one country, and one arena, is what is going to cause you to  be unhappy with this game. Move around and have fun, thats why you here ain't it?