Author Topic: ~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks  (Read 1214 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« on: December 18, 2007, 05:04:05 PM »
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know we had a good time flying near your squad on Sunday during our squad day.

It was a lot of fun and hopefully next month we can try to do it again.

's

Cya's up
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:17 PM »
lil bump....cause they desrve it.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 07:26:59 PM »
Bump.  

It's like a chain reaction.
2sBlind

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
RedTop!

<> Always a pleasure when we can wing with another squad in the game!

As one of the larger squads in the game, its been fun to develop same country and opposing country squad relationships.

hmmm that reminds me..... isn't this Friday an off FSO night?  Rep0...Pliss??

4XTCH
~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »
Yeah its an off night 4X.....

This past Sunday was our last officail squad day of the year. As you know we are primaraly a fighter squad and don't do base taking really.

But this past Sunday...I thought we'd do the toolshed thing a bit....It was fun. You guys and 71 cleaned up that west coast. Fun time....look forward to giving you guys some cover next time.

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »
It was fun for me as well Redtop! I'm glad that we were able to get the 71st, JG11 and 364th all working together. I'm also glad that I caught you fella's on the right night. :)

The 3 of our squads were ROLLING, and i mean ROLLING, bases on the bish front. C-Hawks got the whole thing started though. :D

Hope to do it again sometime, was some of the most fun i've ever had.
I got 5 base captures on Sunday by the way. That ties a record for me!

JG11 and 71st RAF, was tons of fun. Was good to see Knight squads working together!

Regards,
Subway
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: ~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know we had a good time flying near your squad on Sunday during our squad day.

It was a lot of fun and hopefully next month we can try to do it again.

's

Cya's up

sunday is our squad night as well. we had about 20 folks on. took some where around 8-10 bases that night. when yall get your squad nights going again should hook up. we do lots of P47 missions :) :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:41:30 PM »
Originally posted by SuBWaYCH
The 3 of our squads were HOARDING, and i mean HOARDING, bases on the bish front.

I think this is what you meant to say.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:00 PM »
Thats why we rarely ever "do" this type of stuff. This was pretty mild turnout for us. My 1st ever "official 71st sweep" was easily over 70 jugs...not only do we have a large squad...but alot of informal friends. One of these titanic tueadays we'll need to shoot for a 100 plane sortie:aok

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 04:55:51 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
I think this is what you meant to say.

No...he said it just the way it was...and you bending his words to suit your outlook of what you want it to be......is typical.

For ONCE the knights took it to the other sides.....and now they horde....laughable at best.

Knights have been in the barrel for a while....and a few knight squads....did some work together...and you make it into that.

GO away.....

71 Sqd RARELY ever does base capture....we just like doing fighters mainly....Don't get all bent cause the bish took a punch on the chin.

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:08:03 PM »
.....Don't get all bent cause the bish took a punch on the chin.

Punch to the chin ... slap to the face ...kick in the groin... yea ... Chuck Norris kinda night

4XTCH
~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 01:42:38 AM »
No...he said it just the way it was...and you bending his words to suit your outlook of what you want it to be......is typical.

For ONCE the knights took it to the other sides.....and now they horde....laughable at best.

Knights have been in the barrel for a while....and a few knight squads....did some work together...and you make it into that.

GO away.....

71 Sqd RARELY ever does base capture....we just like doing fighters mainly....Don't get all bent cause the bish took a punch on the chin.

So what exactly were the odds in these fights then?  One to one?  Two to one?  Three to one?  What do YOU define as a hoard.  Three squads isn't a hoard?

I wasn't there but the only way one side "Rolls" the other is to hoard them.

To believe you fought honorably against even odds then pat yourselves on the back till you're black and blue is whats laughable.

I'm not the least bit bent.  As I said, I wasn't even there.  Just calling it what it probably was based on the description.

[EDIT]  BTW, I'm confused as to why you think my "bending his words" is "typical" of me.  To my recollection, I've only ever done that once before and it was in a joking manner, as was this to begin with.  It sounds to me like someone's realizing that my words are hitting a little to close to home.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:58:27 AM by BaldEagl »

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 05:36:50 AM »
we take plenty of Bish bases on the week days and we only have around 6-8 players on the weekdays. i dont know what you mean when one country rolls bases they do it in hordes. my squad does it with few amount of players. half the time we are out numbered when we do take the base. :noid
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline VERTEX

• Copper Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 04:58:01 PM »
baldeagle,

I am not sure why you have a problem with a bunch of guys getting together to take bases. Why belittle the event by calling it a horde. After all, you yanks used the same method to win ww2. And so did the British General Montgomery.
He was known for not engaging until he had overwhelming forces ready.

Anyways, whats your worst case scenario, you lost some bases. Did you try your best to defend and make them work for it? Did you decide not to partake and go to another arena? You do have choices here.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
~364thFG/384th FA/CHawks
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 05:14:25 PM »
Originally posted by VERTEX
baldeagle,

I am not sure why you have a problem with a bunch of guys getting together to take bases. Why belittle the event by calling it a horde. After all, you yanks used the same method to win ww2. And so did the British General Montgomery.
He was known for not engaging until he had overwhelming forces ready.

Anyways, whats your worst case scenario, you lost some bases. Did you try your best to defend and make them work for it? Did you decide not to partake and go to another arena? You do have choices here.

Oh my god.  Here we go again.

This started out as a bit of ribbing, no harm intended.  Once again I see that people on these BBs have no sense of humor.

Like I've already said, I wasn't even there so no, I didn't do anything to defend.  I probably wasn't even on-line.

I have no problems with squad ops or even hoards.  They're part of the game.  Even I participate in the hoard sometimes but at least I'm willing to acknowledge it for what it is and I don't come to the BBs afterward to brag about how awsome our hoard was.

I'm glad you guys had fun.