Author Topic: New way to get a victory..  (Read 4939 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
New way to get a victory..
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2007, 02:49:29 PM »
VERTEX, you expect too much.

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
Vertex buddy I've apologized before they don't accept them.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2007, 02:50:07 PM »
You may have allies pacman, but not for long.  This game is about team work.  Lone wolfs don't have much fun.  Lone wolfs that bite everyone else, have even less fun.

I have you in my sites..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2007, 02:52:42 PM »
And scca you will miss my friend. You did today twice in your T34 =D at point blank range. I know my allies they know I'm an prettythang to people like you and they laugh and make jokes about you guys on the vox when I'm talking to them

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 02:53:02 PM »
Originally posted by raider73
Biggles a squeaker? Your funny Real Funny, you older guys pick on 14 year olds like us because you don't bother with getting a life. Maybe you should spend some more time with your kids, family, wife, girlfriend, or something other then singling out a kid trying to have good time with his 15$ on a game. :O

dude, i'm 18, i've just finished working, earning some money to go travelling later in the year with a group of my best mates for several months. i've also been spending a lot of time seeing loads of my friends who are now back from uni. my life is pretty darn busy atm (not complaining). AH is what i do sometimes when i have a few hours at home recovering from a hangover, sleeping off a massive clubnight or something.

the last thing i want to do with the precious few hours that i use to play my fave PC game ever (which i TOO pay 14.95 a month for), is watch you being a total moron on 200 and hear about you basically being a retarded 14 yr old griefer with nothing better to do but spend 80 of your waking hours playing cartoon airplanes.

do you not know any girls that you can go out and have some fun with?

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline VERTEX

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »
Dont know who "they are" but I can tell you, you would gain one supporter if you took my advice, Me. The way you are handling things you are only making enemies. Making one friend and no enemies is vastly preferred over making many enemies.

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
O trust me I get enough time in with my life i have a life. School , track , movies, Dates, and friends. I spend Saturday nights and Sunday morning and nights on it. Afters school i come on from 7-10 because I'm doing Homework and playing this game

Offline 2fly

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
Husky again this is a virtual Flight simulation game. Its my 15$'s i will do what i want with it when i please. As long as its not against HTC's rules I can do it.

This brings up the age old philosophers moral dilema of "Because I CAN do something does it follow that I SHOULD do it?  

Hitler came down on the "should" side of the answer.  It turned out bad for him too as I recall.

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2007, 02:58:46 PM »
This is not something that will get me killed so is it a problem. Its a game why get so worked up on being Virtually blown to piece's.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2007, 03:00:56 PM »
I can imagine that a certain players every move, every mission, every m3 run will be called out on ch200 from now on... :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 03:02:11 PM »
So...you would guve me a nice job if I asked you to deliver troops for me and two of yoru troops did not make it in.  You go back for more troops...drive all the way to the base and I shoot you down?

Just answer the question instead of making excuses and jawjacking.  If the answer if "I would be pissed" then apologize and think next time.  "Would I want to be treated like this?"
Jay12

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 03:04:25 PM »
I wouldn't care

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 03:06:03 PM »
I wouldn't care

Just like you didn't care a few days ago when you created a thread complaining about similiar things yourself, eh?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »
How one acts in a virutal world such as AcesHigh tells much about that person in real life.

Switching sides and killing the m3 @ the base you were just trying to capture is very, very, very dweeby BUT, it IS something I would expect a child to do, so there is that.

Granted, it is more of act of a much younger child.

(edit: lusche, he's only a small child.  don't expect too much from the 'wittle guy)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »
Hmmm I have seen older guys with shade accounts do it Often. if they play dirty i play dirty thats the way i roll.