Author Topic: Faces With the Names  (Read 183338 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: Faces With the Names
« Reply #525 on: April 16, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »
Yea, the ground.  After she beat the living hell outta you.

lol...thats pretty funny! funny but true. im not lookin for a date on AH sowwies :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #526 on: April 16, 2009, 06:05:45 PM »
Looking for a date? No! For a compliment? Hell yes. You would be upset if we did not, right?  :t

Just complimenting a fine photo of you bettski, nobody was being obscene im sure!
 :salute
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #527 on: April 16, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »
Yea, the ground.  After she beat the living hell outta you.

It's 2009, women are allowed to speak for themselves.

Anyways I like your play on words there it was so clever and funny!.. not!!! see what I did there! hah that was so funny, not!!

Get the point right?

although would be kind of funny to see a middleaged woman try to beat a 23 year old male cagefighter to the ground.  :lol
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:24:50 PM by RumbleB »

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #528 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »

im not lookin for a date on AH sowwies :)

I'm sorry, what possesses you to believe I was looking for a date is beyond me. I was just making a sarcastic/funny comment  :aok

I have a gf fyi.
Women, complain about not getting any attention and then complain about the kind of attention they get! cant win  :rofl
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:23:26 PM by RumbleB »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2009, 06:52:37 PM »

lol...thats pretty funny! funny but true. im not lookin for a date on AH sowwies :)

tease!!!! :furious

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #530 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »
Women, complain about not getting any attention and then complain about the kind of attention they get! cant win  :rofl

I don't think thats the kind of attention ANY women would be looking for, whether you were kidding or not.

And I don't think the second half of her comment was directed at you, I think it was in response to Bizmans offer to meet in the sauna.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2009, 06:59:33 PM »
"Place your bets ladies and gents! For Fight 7 tonight we have in the Blue corner...RRRUUUuuuuuumbllllle B-B-B-b- b......... weighing in at 3.2million lbs this fighter is undefeated so far in our no rules, to-the-death, girls vs boys grudge match. Voted aces high's most mental looking personal picture he is sure to be a favorite tonight. In the Red corner we have the one, the only...BEEEETttttty-y-y........weighing in at slightly less than a loaf of bread and looking good with her hairdone, shes definitely up for a fight tonight. 8-1 odds on this little beauty tonight folks, this could be one hell of a feature fight.

Now over to the ringside with Slash and 1 boner, our fight is about to begin.."
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 16, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
 :lol
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
« Reply #533 on: April 16, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
"Place your bets ladies and gents! For Fight 7 tonight we have in the Blue corner...RRRUUUuuuuuumbllllle B-B-B-b- b......... weighing in at 3.2million lbs this fighter is undefeated so far in our no rules, to-the-death, girls vs boys grudge match. Voted aces high's most mental looking personal picture he is sure to be a favorite tonight. In the Red corner we have the one, the only...BEEEETttttty-y-y........weighing in at slightly less than a loaf of bread and looking good with her hairdone, shes definitely up for a fight tonight. 8-1 odds on this little beauty tonight folks, this could be one hell of a feature fight.

Now over to the ringside with Slash and 1 boner, our fight is about to begin.."

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

I see it now..close fight until the end of round 3..then Betty pulls a rolling pin from her tights (I dunno where exactly she hid it in there, but its there none the less)  :devil  , BSlaps Rumble in his grill, and stands over him while he makes punch and pie for EVERYONE!!!!!!! 

(In best Cartman voice)  I love you guys!!!
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #534 on: April 16, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
I was thinking that knowing rumbleB he is too much of a gentleman to hit a female, while he is appologising for the argument betty kicks him in the shin then knees him in the groin to claim the title and make my $20 into a nice little earner :D

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #535 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »
I BETTER ROId up for this one!!  :mad:  :mad:

lol batfink  :rofl

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:24:59 PM by RumbleB »

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #536 on: April 16, 2009, 07:45:23 PM »
Looking for a date? No! For a compliment? Hell yes. You would be upset if we did not, right?  :t

Just complimenting a fine photo of you bettski, nobody was being obscene im sure!
 :salute

actually i was only posting like everyone else did.....and yes ty for the compliments...but i know that wasn't the case i was just responding to the post hehe..

I'm sorry, what possesses you to believe I was looking for a date is beyond me. I was just making a sarcastic/funny comment  :aok

I have a gf fyi.

and rumble i didnt assume anything! i was just picking on what dunnrite said...believe me i dont take this stuff seriously...
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #537 on: April 16, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
That player (Betty) has a tough skin.  Respect her, as any other aces high player. No need to make a big deal here. She was just posting, as the rest of us..   Act like gents, gents!   Tuk151  :rock
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #538 on: April 16, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
neither do I, I emphasize this with roflcopters  :D

and I will never act like something I'm not TUK!

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #539 on: April 16, 2009, 08:58:32 PM »
I BETTER ROId up for this one!!  :mad:  :mad:

lol batfink  :rofl

(Image removed from quote.)

I'll admit it, she's cute!
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'