Author Topic: Faces With the Names  (Read 183277 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Faces With the Names
« Reply #840 on: February 21, 2010, 12:29:06 AM »
This is a picture we took in a bowl out near Lake Tahoe...we got 5 Feet of fresh powder in a week....awesome riding. BTW Im in the brown, family friend in yellow and my sister is on the right

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm so  jealous, I've always wanted to ride Tahoe but it way out of reach for me right now  :cry
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #841 on: February 21, 2010, 12:40:13 AM »

I'm so  jealous, I've always wanted to ride Tahoe but it way out of reach for me right now  :cry
Heavenly was the best place I've ever skied in my 50-odd years :aok At the bottom (early March) folks skiing shirtless, hanging out, having drinks :cheers:...30 min tram ride to top...737's cruising BELOW you, air is 20 degrees lower...snowing....frikkin awesome. Also--look east, see deserts of Nevada...look west, mountains of California...simply no other place ya ever need to ski
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #842 on: February 21, 2010, 08:11:58 AM »
Heavenly was the best place I've ever skied in my 50-odd years :aok At the bottom (early March) folks skiing shirtless, hanging out, having drinks :cheers:...30 min tram ride to top...737's cruising BELOW you, air is 20 degrees lower...snowing....frikkin awesome. Also--look east, see deserts of Nevada...look west, mountains of California...simply no other place ya ever need to ski
Heavenly definately has a nice view but for riding Sierra is the best place on South Lake. Im actually trying to go back in the Summertime so I can enjoy the lake activities and do some hiking.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #843 on: February 21, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »
Hes got college coming up soon. It will not last.......girls dont get with the good guys in college, they like the bad guys :rock :rock

:devil

When attending a private Southern-Baptist Christian college I don't think that rule applies.  :aok  But, like I said, peer pressure is just an excuse, and girls aren't everything, especially when I have goals I'd like to meet where girls are just a distraction.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #844 on: February 21, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »
When attending a private Southern-Baptist Christian college I don't think that rule applies.  :aok  But, like I said, peer pressure is just an excuse, and girls aren't everything, especially when I have goals I'd like to meet where girls are just a distraction.

+1
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #845 on: February 21, 2010, 12:10:24 PM »

ya but such a nice distraction :D

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #846 on: February 21, 2010, 03:52:54 PM »
ya but such a nice distraction :D

Oh, there's no doubt about that.  I may sound more innocent than I actually am  :D
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #847 on: February 21, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »
Oh, there's no doubt about that.  I may sound more innocent than I actually am  :D
You sound like a little queer bait, thats all college is for bro.....getting with ladies :rock
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #848 on: February 21, 2010, 05:24:02 PM »
You sound like a little queer bait, thats all college is for bro.....getting with ladies :rock

May sound like a little queerbait.  If you'd like, we can compare after college and see who's where.  College may be for getting with ladies, for those that do the minimum required to get by and just want to receive a piece of paper saying you passed.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #849 on: February 21, 2010, 06:05:04 PM »
Hey Ink, is that painting in the background of your viking  come samurai pic a self portrait..or even a portrait?

pretty cool looking painting...even from in that photo

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #850 on: February 21, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »
May sound like a little queerbait.  If you'd like, we can compare after college and see who's where.  College may be for getting with ladies, for those that do the minimum required to get by and just want to receive a piece of paper saying you passed.
O we are comparing stick sizes now. Well currently in this economy its hard for many people to get a job even with a degree. Me Im going to have a clearance from the Military on top of having some sort of computer degree and Ill be a VFW. NSA and 6 figures a year here I come :rolleyes:
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #851 on: February 21, 2010, 07:17:22 PM »
Heavenly definately has a nice view but for riding Sierra is the best place on South Lake. Im actually trying to go back in the Summertime so I can enjoy the lake activities and do some hiking.

:salute

Just got back from skiing Sierra over the weekend.. Great mountain!

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #852 on: February 21, 2010, 07:19:11 PM »
NVM...I'll walk away from the childishness
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #853 on: February 21, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »