Author Topic: Faces With the Names  (Read 183316 times)

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
Re: Faces With the Names
« Reply #1305 on: June 28, 2011, 10:21:38 AM »
greeny aka greens and MAX 12yr old male rott <human yrs>(Image removed from quote.)

Greens, if you were any more stoned in that picture I could probably blindfold you with Dental Floss :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1306 on: June 28, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »
Greens, if you were any more stoned in that picture I could probably blindfold you with Dental Floss :banana:

Now that right there is funny, don't care who you are.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1307 on: June 28, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
still a junior member (not 18 until end of october). cant do much of anything but be a spectator...unless its a forest fire or a car accident.  :cry
Best of luck Mason :aok

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #1308 on: June 28, 2011, 01:25:48 PM »
I did not have sexual realtions w her oops wrong line! sorry skuzzy!, i mean I DID NOT INHALE!
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1309 on: June 28, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »

:rofl nice

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1310 on: June 28, 2011, 10:09:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Me a few years ago OCing at the NTC.  

Still active duty Dirtdart?  Regardless, thanks for stepping up, volunteering, and serving!   :salute
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:46:52 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1311 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »
Still active duty Dirtdart?  Regardless, thanks for stepping up, volunteering, and serving!   :salute
:aok :salute

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #1312 on: June 29, 2011, 07:44:20 AM »
Thanks fellas.  Nearly at 20 now.  Nope, not out at the NTC anymore.  They currently have me at Fort Lost in the Woods Missouri.   :salute

---Crusader
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #1313 on: June 30, 2011, 04:28:28 PM »
Thanks fellas.  Nearly at 20 now.  Nope, not out at the NTC anymore.  They currently have me at Fort Lost in the Woods Missouri.   :salute

---Crusader
Hi Dirt<S>
My son goes to bootcamp there next month.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #1314 on: June 30, 2011, 04:35:50 PM »
Hi Dirt<S>

Wow, I hope he doesn't mind the heat.  It gets awfully toasty there in mid summer.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #1315 on: June 30, 2011, 05:40:43 PM »
Hi Dirt<S>

My regards and respect to your son.  Tell your son to realize that bootcamp is only a mental game and is designed to expose those weak of mind.  It will pass soon enough, and little that happens there will matter once it passes.  Listen closely, learn well, and most of all, keep your mouth shut.  There is almost nothing you can do there to further your military career, but much you can do to end it. 

My prayers are with him, as well as the freedoms I enjoy.  My liberty, once entrusted to myself, and before me by my father and grandfather are now in his hands (and those of my own son).  I am comfortable that today it is in better hands than ever before. 

<S>
vNucks

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1316 on: June 30, 2011, 10:26:13 PM »
My regards and respect to your son.  Tell your son to realize that bootcamp is only a mental game and is designed to expose those weak of mind.  It will pass soon enough, and little that happens there will matter once it passes.  Listen closely, learn well, and most of all, keep your mouth shut.  There is almost nothing you can do there to further your military career, but much you can do to end it. 

My prayers are with him, as well as the freedoms I enjoy.  My liberty, once entrusted to myself, and before me by my father and grandfather are now in his hands (and those of my own son).  I am comfortable that today it is in better hands than ever before. 

<S>

Well said. 

My two Older brothers were at Lost in the woods for basic too.  <<S>>
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #1317 on: July 01, 2011, 08:41:23 AM »
Wow, I hope he doesn't mind the heat.  It gets awfully toasty there in mid summer.
We are just here in Illinois so not too much difference.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #1318 on: July 01, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »

<S>
Thanks, I have explained all this to him already. Even though my service was with a different country the bootcamp principle is pretty much the same thing.
His older brother is already in the Army, but it's the British Army. We have our own NATO family.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #1319 on: July 01, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
 :aok
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE