Author Topic: Looking for small squad to run OPS with  (Read 392 times)

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
Looking for small squad to run OPS with
« on: February 10, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »
I am the CO of a small squad of 9 guys and was wanting to have a squad night.   My problem is that with only 9 guys it's hard to have a squad night because of the different times people play.  We like taking bases and not so much into furballing.  I am still looking for more people but am trying to be picky.

What I am looking for is a small to medium squad that has a est. squad night (or wants one but having my problem) and run base taking operations.  Right now we are a knight only squad but willing to switch if it comes to that.  What made me think of doing something like this is the other night 5 where on and we took 5 bases.  It was great.  

The blackhawks are a good bunch of good guys that are easy to get along with.  I am the biggest jerk in the group...lol.  The youngest one is dkff and he's in his 20's and a good all around pilot.  Nick172 is our best fighter pilot and I take care of the GV's.  Choker41 (XO) is a very good bomber pilot and getting good at fighters as well.  Twister2 is also good in GV's or fighters.  Caldera is our KI-84 dweeb and deadly in it to boot.  Semperac is new and I don't know him that well but he's more of a fighter pilot.  We generally have 3-4 guys on at night but would like it to hang out with another squad for shear numbers sake.

Thanks

edit:  forgot to add we use 124 as vox on the Knights side.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:03:26 PM by stroker71 »
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Tattered

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »
Hey, talk to the guys in The 367th. Monday night is squad night for our guys and our vox is 111. I usually end up missing a portion of squad night due to American Gladiators(I can't help it, i loved it as a kid and now that it's back; it's my only 'show'" But we're all a good group of guys and most times enjoy taking bases. Sometimes we mess around a little bit but it's all in good fun. We fly knits and I don't see that changing any time soon, but again, jump in the vox and tell them tattered sent you.

Or better yet, tell them speedy sent you... You might get shouted out of the vox if they know you have anything to do with me!! ;)

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »
Thanks Tattered...i'll get with my group of misfits and hang out.  Flew with the 613th the other day and it was fun.  

We'll look you guys up tonight as it is Monday.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 06:29:28 PM »
Hey Stroker I have the same exact problem. I have about 9 guys and I usually have only about 2 guys come out. We are bish and our squad nights are at Sunday nights at 7PM est. If you ever want to get togehter PM me in the MA and we will get together.

<>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."