Author Topic: Housekeeping tips for men.  (Read 574 times)

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Housekeeping tips for men.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »
Now all she has to do is demonstrate how she folds her bra...
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
Keira Knightley is coming over close by for Valentines day, but I think she is not prompting the load promoted as a front ballast in the video.
That said, that T-shirt folding was cool, and now I think I am going to test this out on the missus T-shirt. She is wearing it right now, and she is asleep :t
I promise to post pictures if I get "blue eyed"
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 04:31:05 PM »
Originally posted by Treize69
New one.

Don't like the way your house smells? Too feminine? Need a more masculine odor to your abode?

Then MANDLES may be just what you need! And ladies, they make the perfect gift for that sad, whipped man in your life! Just in time for Valentines Day! (Though you both know its not what he REALLY wants...)

I called the number and asked for "burrito fart" but they hung up on me:(