Author Topic: Another new one  (Read 440 times)

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
Another new one
« on: February 20, 2008, 07:07:22 PM »
I put this together today then rendered and uploaded during my pre work nap :)

http://www.stage6.com/user/reebthgil/video/2259127/rocket

Offline treadd

• Zinc Member
Another new one
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
Nice reeb!  This is what all AH films should look like. :aok

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Another new one
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »
During the majority of the film I can't tell what's going on, you seemed to setup the camera in a position where your plane would either hit it, or would fly directly past it. Please remember that not every shot has to be a "Camera Shot". If you're in a duel with someone else and you're zoomed out quite a ways the viewer will not know what is happening, and the film won't produce the energy you had hoped it to produce. So please remember to mix up the views, (Internal, External, camera shots, etc...) zoom in on the action, and smile at the camera.:cool:

Yes, I know it was something you slapped together. But some people want honest opinions, and that's what I gave you from my perspective.:aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
Another new one
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
thanks for letting me know where my films are lacking it will help alot with future films. I can apreciate the good and bad cuz it will only make for better AH films. I think i mentaly left out cockpit shots and behind plane shots due to making so many films using those shots. Now i just need to combine the new stuff ive learned and the old stuff i already did. I agree with den i shoulda put shots in like the ones in my dhog and spit16 film with the new camra angles ive been learning. I think once i get all these elements together my films will become  alot better. In this film my favorite shot is the 2 ponys wings headed right at ya...that shot gives me goose bumps. the world relitive shots are the hardest to set up cuz getting the camra in the right path and right angle takes alot of  work. Thank you guys again for watching and helping to make me a better film maker.

I forgot to add the burning 190 was a pretty cool shot also liked how it came out.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:23:29 PM by reeb »

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Another new one
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »
Well reeb, you're willing to admit there are certain parts you can improve on. It's all uphill from here.:aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline sidey

• Zinc Member
Another new one
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 08:38:42 PM »
nice one REEB,, loved the pumpkins,, showing age,,tehehe guessing mid 30's,,,

gonna start tryin to make some o my own movies so im wathin everyone elses for some tips,,,,, throw my own up soon

RAW PRAWN
~~RAW PRAWNS~~

"No Thrills for the Cautious"

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
Another new one
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 12:02:07 AM »
ROFLMAO 35 good guess lol
Im sooo bumed i just finished a new film the best one i have ever done have it converted to divx and for some reason i cant get stage6 to upload it so i can share it.