Author Topic: what gives?  (Read 4538 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
what gives?
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
because its fun??

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
what gives?
« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Well, for a pilot that only averages less than .17 kills per sortie with a [sarcasm] stellar .99 hit % [/sarcasm], we all know what your contribution has been in these "victories".  It seems the safest place in the AvA is probably in front of your guns.

ack-ack

ACKACK looking and rank/score in the AvA now thats just the stupidest thing ever.

The people in the AvA arent scorepotatos like you MA people. Most of the time we dont have CVs that are controlable so theres no need to have good rank. I know some people including bail out instead of landing when the fight is somewhere else. Since you dont play the AvA why do you even come to post in its forums?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline republic

• Silver Member
what gives?
« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Since you dont play the AvA why do you even come to post in its forums?

He craves attention?
P-47 pilot

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
what gives?
« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »
Originally posted by Delirium
I was considering hopping in the AvA to enjoy some P38G fights, but after reading 3 pages of a mini-MA rant, why would I want to do that?
Because the Allies need a good strong squad such as yours to take it to the Axis, would be my guess.

Get in on the command and control as a Battle Commander, XO, or even CO and direct the forces of RIGHT.

Avoid the rants and hit the AvA Allies Only thread... special invites by request.

PS Love Ack-Ack's response.  Touche' sir!:aok
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
what gives?
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2008, 04:57:17 PM »
Originally posted by Delirium
I was considering hopping in the AvA to enjoy some P38G fights, but after reading 3 pages of a mini-MA rant, why would I want to do that?

Perhaps because you are wise enough not to pay too much attention to BBS rants?

- oldman

Offline Roidrage

• Copper Member
what gives?
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
Originally posted by captain1ma
actually its just his mindless comments that are a problem, his flying skills are fine right up to the part where he dies at our hands.:) we rather enjoy that, and a few words to razz him are fun too because he takes it so seriously. no biggy.

as for me being jealous.... i hardly think so. if we're such bad pilots, we would've lost this last round in the AVA. :aok :aok Our abilities speak loudly for us as your actions, as humorous as they may be, speak for you. :lol :lol

have a great  weekend

Hahahaha! Irony!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
what gives?
« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
ACKACK looking and rank/score in the AvA now thats just the stupidest thing ever.

The people in the AvA arent scorepotatos like you MA people. Most of the time we dont have CVs that are controlable so theres no need to have good rank. I know some people including bail out instead of landing when the fight is somewhere else. Since you dont play the AvA why do you even come to post in its forums?

First of all, one can hardly claim I'm a score potato or that I even play for "rank".

Yes, I do play in the AvA when I get a chance but unfortunately, most times I have the time to play the arena is virtually empty.  

Yes, I think Jaeger1's stats are germain, though while not a true indicator of one's abilities, it can indicate if someone like Jaeger1 is just a ornary chihuahua or someone that can actually shot down the target that's in front of their guns.  So far, it's looking like he's a chihuahua.  If he would like to show me different, I'll be more than happy to arrange some 1v1 time with him ^___^

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
what gives?
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
First of all, one can hardly claim I'm a score potato or that I even play for "rank".

Hummmm....

I maintain, so I do, that AckAck is a scorepotato.

Yes, it must be so.

- oldman