Author Topic: 125th Spartan Warriors ****RECRUITING****  (Read 40257 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: 125th Spartan Warriors ****RECRUITING****
« Reply #345 on: January 28, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
Welcome aboard SWgambit.

<S> brother
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #346 on: January 29, 2012, 10:37:14 AM »
Thanks dragon!
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: January 29, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »

Great bunch of guys and very classy, I enjoy tanking against them although rifle gets urges to fly a Ju87 around me  :furious
JG 52

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #348 on: January 29, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »
Welcome aboard SWgambit!  :rock

<<S>> SWkiljoy

(Image removed from quote.)

Great bunch of guys and very classy, I enjoy tanking against them although rifle gets urges to fly a Ju87 around me  :furious

:lol :lol :lol  Great picture Butcher!, Thank you sir!
Rifle has anxiety issues after a few towers from gv'ing   :aok
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #349 on: January 29, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
LOLO(L....I Love The Poster!!   :aok

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2012, 08:32:30 AM »
Tour of Duty is upon the 125th again.  We'll be moving to Knights for a 2 month deployment.

<S>
Rokit

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
I'd like to take time and welcome our newest member to the squadron...

LtTaylor

<S> Lt! Welcome aboard brother!  :salute

<<S>> SWkiljoy
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »
Welcome Taylor.

:salute

:cheers:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:29 PM »
Dang, better late than never.......WELCOME ABOARD TAYLOR!!   :rock :rock :rock :rock

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #354 on: February 23, 2012, 09:55:39 PM »
ok just so there is no confusion or disrespect im JAM CO of the 138th FTW 125th FS Vipers. the reasoning for me choosing 125th FS as my squadron number is because i belong to the 138thFTW 125th FS Tulsa Vipers OK Air National Guard i wasnt trying to steal your name this was brought to my attention earlier tonight my "squad" on AH2 is the "138TH FTW" the 125th FS Vipers is for organizational purposes/its my home unit... im planning on haveing another squadron under my "FTW" in AH if your upset with the name my appologies but the name means alot to me and i am not going to change it but i mean no disrespect by and means i thought i would get that out there if there is/or was any confusion <S> the spartan warriors stay fast and live thru the fight see ya in the skies

-JAM
                                                                                                                             CO 138th FTW 125th FS Vipers
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »
ok just so there is no confusion or disrespect im JAM CO of the 138th FTW 125th FS Vipers. the reasoning for me choosing 125th FS as my squadron number is because i belong to the 138thFTW 125th FS Tulsa Vipers OK Air National Guard i wasnt trying to steal your name this was brought to my attention earlier tonight my "squad" on AH2 is the "138TH FTW" the 125th FS Vipers is for organizational purposes/its my home unit... im planning on haveing another squadron under my "FTW" in AH if your upset with the name my appologies but the name means alot to me and i am not going to change it but i mean no disrespect by and means i thought i would get that out there if there is/or was any confusion <S> the spartan warriors stay fast and live thru the fight see ya in the skies

-JAM

So you're taking our name and basically telling us to deal with it...  Wow,  you should be proud of yourself.

<S> from the REAL 125th lmao

SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2012, 05:05:35 PM »

-JAM
:huh

Let's see . . .

OK, just so there is no confusion or disrespect, I'm JAM, CO of the 138th FTW 125th FS Vipers. The reason I chose 125th FS as my squadron number is because I belong to the 138th insert space FTW 125th FS Tulsa Vipers OK Air National Guard. I wasn't trying to steal your name. This was brought to my attention earlier tonight. My "squad" on AH2 is the "138TH FTW". The 125th FS Vipers is for organizational purposes, and because it's my home unit... I'm planning on having another squadron under my "FTW" in AH because I have delusions of grandeur and want to have a multi-wing mega squad.  If you're upset with the name, my apologies, but the name means a lot to me and I am not going to change it; but I mean no disrespect by any means. I thought I would get that out there in case there is unnecessary slash deleted or was any confusion. <S> The Spartan Warriors!  Stay fast and live through the fight!

See you in the skies.

-JAM

Corrected for:
Missing punctuation.
Improper capitalization.
Awkward phrasing.
Spelling errors.

OK, a little clearer now . . . I think.

Anyway, as long as you are not starting all your names with "SW," I doubt there will be any confusion as to who we are and how we go about our respective games.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
infowars I'm not "taking your squads name" there are same numbered squadrons in different fighter groups and bomber groups/fighter wings and bomber wings and another point the 125th Vipers not the 125th SW's and i am a member of the REAL 138th FTW 125FS Tulsa Vipers, Tulsa IAP, Tulsa Oklahoma, Oklahoma Air National Guard... so there is plenty of difference in squadrons and like E25280 said after he corrected my post haha there is no SW in front of any names there will be no identifying characters in front of our call signs so anyone will be able to tell the difference unless they are very very new to the game...i see no reason to try and start any drama or arguments over our two squadron's' names and again i mean no disrespect to anyone i hope these facts can clearly show anybody who believes that i have tried to copy the SW's name that i have not copied the SW's in anyway there is a similarity in the squadron numbering but that is it just a 1 a 2 and a 5... <S>

-JAM
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #358 on: February 27, 2012, 12:54:33 AM »
<S> Jam, I hope all will be well with your newly formed squad Bro.  Without a doubt 2 totally different squads.  No worries, yall do your thing, we'll do ours.  Maybe we can even team up and show em how it's done.

My Salute to the 138th FTW 125FS Tulsa Vipers, REAL life warriors!!

<S>
Rokit

PS: The rest of my squadron needs to STAND down! <S>

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #359 on: March 02, 2012, 11:07:41 PM »
i think i am lost anyone other than rokit can give me directions? well maybe exclude target to he can be evil   :salute Spartans
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey