Author Topic: Odee  (Read 4944 times)

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Odee
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
Why, because Im telling the truth? Nothing in the post is breaking any rules. Im telling him why Im not going to fly for the allies and that he needs to stop whineing about our super cannons because they are the crappiest guns in the game. Iv flown all of the allied planes before I know how easy they are to get kills in when you can drop flaps at 300mph and just turn when you get into trouble. I fly axis because if you make a mistake in a 109/190 your dead. He is to busy crying most of the time and not flying. Iv seen many JG54 members go allied and landing more kills then anyone else on that side. Its just funny how you guys whine about your planes when they are the best/easiest in the game.

Personally i love how some of your guys switch sides to even the teams but, how many of your guys have shot down one of your goons during a base capture??  How many have actually stopped an Axis base take??  How many have porked an Axis field?  Im willing to bet none.  Only reason they switch is to furball.  When you guys switch, the teams might be even, but us Allies are still at a numeral disadvantage cuz i bet that if one of your guys' sees an ib goon for a base for capture, they arent going to shoot it down!  And until i see film proof of an Axis player who switched to allies to even teams and shoots down an Axis goon to stop a base capture, i ask you guys please stay on your sides.  All your doing is furballing, and that belongs in the MA.

If an allied member swtiched to Axis to even teams, im sure he would be automatically charged as a spy....  I know some guys have switched back and forth, but they are not "registered" as an Allied flyer....

And i ment that it would have been closed because its something that could have been said in a PM.  Ive seen a lot of posts like this in the general forum and seen them closed.....
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 12:31:17 AM »
We have already discussed the F4F-4. I said it shouldnt be in the first round because it is a mid '42 plane while every other fighter is 1940 era. He and other people were saying it should because its a sub for the F4F-3 which entered service in late 1940. The only reason I said it sohuldnt be in the round is because of the two extra .50cals.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Odee
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
Personally i love how some of your guys switch sides to even the teams but, how many of your guys have shot down one of your goons during a base capture??  How many have actually stopped an Axis base take??  How many have porked an Axis field?  Im willing to bet none.  

I...uh...I may once...or possibly twice...could I please make a call...?

- oldman

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »
Oh i agree with you on it shouldnt have been in there...  But the A6M2 didnt enter service till Late 1940 and didnt have sufficient numbers until mid 1941.

Source:A6M2 Zero

If any planes should have been added to the series, should have been the Spitfire Mk V.  It entered service about the same time the A6M2 did. As did the Hurricane MkIIC. Late 1940/Early 1941.  Battle of Britain was fought during this time.... And if you say its pre BoB, then the Spitfire shouldnt be there, nor should the JU-87D, as the JU87D model didnt enter service until 1941.

If you take the time to read the information.  It stats that the Hurricane and Spitfire could out-turn the 109s and 110s easily.  Yet in AH, the 109s and 110s easy turned WITH the Spits and Hurris....

Not blaming the Axis, but pointing out a mistake maken by HiTech and gang.  If you want a HISTORICAL fight, then things need to change with flight models first....

Source:Spitfire/Hurricane/Junkers JU87 Stuka

So i do agree the F4F wildcat should NOT have been there, but some other planes shouldnt as well, or some should have been added.  Too little too late now huh?!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:53:11 AM by EagleEyes »
Joedog31

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 12:50:49 AM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
I...uh...I may once...or possibly twice...could I please make a call...?

- oldman

But are you a registered Axis flier or someone who often switches sides?? Im talking about the JG54 guys as well as the JG11 guys.....
Joedog31

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 01:01:09 AM »
How many of your guys have shot down one of your goons during a base capture??  How many have actually stopped an Axis base take??  

Oh i agree with you on it shouldnt have been in there... But the A6M2 didnt enter service till Late 1940 and didnt have sufficient numbers until mid 1941.

Source:A6M2 Zero

If any plane should have been added to the serious, should have been the Spitfire Mk V. It entered service about the same time the A6M2 did. As did the Hurricane MkIIC. Late 1940/Early 1941. Battle of Britain was fought during this time.... And if you say its pre BoB, then the Spitfire shouldnt be there, nor should the JU-87D, as the JU87D model didnt enter service until 1941.

Source:Spitfire/Hurricane/Junkers JU87 Stuka

So i do agree the F4F wildcat should NOT have been there, but some other planes shouldnt as well, or some should have been added. Too little too late now huh?!

This is from forks Aircraft and Vehicle Service Dates list since I not going to spend hours looking for them. this is the list that the AvA staff use to make setups and good info.

Axis Round One
A6M2...........7-40
B5N2...........7-40
D3A-1..........7-40
Bf 109E-4....5-40
Bf 110C-4b..8-40
Ju87D-3.......7-41

[Allies Round One[/b]
Spitfire Mk IA.....8-40
Hurricane Mk I...5-40
P-40B................1-41
SBD-5................5-43
TBM-3................2-43

Did I mess anything?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Odee
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 01:08:33 AM »
Originally posted by DoNKeY
Not really sure what exactly is going on, but the size of guns doesn't matter if you can consistently gain a six and keep it.

donkey
Too true ya floppy eared riding beast! :D

TK is stretching the truth just a hair when he says:

...Every time odee gets killed theres always a HO or stupid axis uber cannons quote from him. He was even talking crap about JG54 on country channel today saying we always do it. I hate to tell you but we keep most of our trash talk on squad channel. Odees problem is he blames everyone but himself when he dies...
 Really now, have I blamed anyone but me for my own dying at the hands of these HOtards?  I can't recall doing so.  Sure I *****ee about the planesets being unbalanced in frame 1 ...and they were in the Big Picture scheme of that part of the scenario.  No doubt about that at all.  But really TK, you're reaching for straws now. :rofl :rofl

Then he goes the statistical route, ending with:

Did I mess anything?

Uhm... A20 maybe?  Something that can fight and lay eggs like the majoritay of LW iron?  :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:11:31 AM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 01:11:43 AM »
Yeah, their info is wrong....

Dont see the Spit V or the Hurri IIC as both were 40/41 aircraft....

Please provide the name of the Axis pilot who was flying the P-38, as well as the Goon driver...

And toward the end of Frame 1, i read that guys from JG54/11 had switched sides, and thats mainly what im talking about when i mean shooting down a goon, porking, actually defending a base....
Joedog31

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 01:23:10 AM »
Yeah, their info is wrong....

Dont see the Spit V or the Hurri IIC as both were 40/41 aircraft....

:rofl  Please tell me what info is wrong, and please dont try to proove it with wiki as your only source.

Spitfire V ... 4-41
Hurricane IIC ... 4-41
but then why not this

Bf 109F-4 ... 6-41
Ju 88A-4 ... 5-41

Please provide the name of the Axis pilot who was flying the P-38, as well as the Goon driver...

And toward the end of Frame 1, i read that guys from JG54/11 had switched sides, and thats mainly what im talking about when i mean shooting down a goon, porking, actually defending a base....

A few JG54 members have switched sides and can be seen in our stats. That C47 kill may not show up since it was tonight. The P38 is one of if not the best stick that flys with us. You can see the goon drivers name in blue right above the plane.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 01:33:31 AM »
By all means...Add the Ju88 and the 109F!! The 88s were in the Battle of Britian, and the 109F caught the tail end of it!

Dont have to prove it on just wiki alone, just happened to be the first site that came to mind.  Google the planes, look at all the info.  For someone who constantly tells people to look up aircraft info, you seem to need to do it more!

Again, im talking about frame 1, not as of this frame.  Id imagine the pilot was Storch.  He has a very good reputation among everyone in AH.  But that doesnt mean every other axis player would jump at the chance to stop an axis base capture by shooting down a goon that could capture a field, and give more points to the axis side....

And by looking at the stats, it doesnt say which side they were when they shot down the goon... only shows numbers of goons they shot down!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:35:47 AM by EagleEyes »
Joedog31

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 01:46:05 AM »
By all means...Add the Ju88 and the 109F!! The 88s were in the Battle of Britian, and the 109F caught the tail end of it!

Dont have to prove it on just wiki alone, just happened to be the first site that came to mind.  Google the planes, look at all the info.  For someone who constantly tells people to look up aircraft info, you seem to need to do it more!

Again, im talking about frame 1, not as of this frame.  Id imagine the pilot was Storch.  He has a very good reputation among everyone in AH.  But that doesnt mean every other axis player would jump at the chance to stop an axis base capture by shooting down a goon that could capture a field, and give more points to the axis side....

And by looking at the stats, it doesnt say which side they were when they shot down the goon... only shows numbers of goons they shot down!

Show some proof that the info is wrong. Iv researched the info on some planes and from what Iv seen its pretty good info. Frame one JG54 members didnt find any axis goons but I can tell you they would have killed them anyways. Storch is in that picture, but he's the 190 chasing the P38.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
Odee
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:41 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
I hate to tell you but we keep most of our trash talk on squad channel.

I find that amazing.  How do you guys even manage to communicate in a fight?  I mean if most of your trash talking is in squad Chnl it must be jammed totally jammed.  And I dont understand how that works do you role play.  Like you act out the part of the Allied pilot to be trashed while your squadys yell obscenities at you?  Thats crazyness.  :rofl

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Odee
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 02:25:36 AM »
As an aside, 6/41 is a tad early for the F-4. Maybe some F-1s were around, then later some F-2s, which were common for a while, but the F-2s had a piss-poor 15mm cannon. That's basically the size of a 50cal gun, with probably about as much power. Constant complaints from pilots brought about the 20mm MG151/20 on the F-4. The F-4 firepower was a definite step up.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 02:25:57 AM »
Originally posted by ACB

I find that amazing.  How do you guys even manage to communicate in a fight?  I mean if most of your trash talking is in squad Chnl it must be jammed totally jammed.  And I dont understand how that works do you role play.  Like you act out the part of the Allied pilot to be trashed while your squadys yell obscenities at you?  Thats crazyness.  :rofl

Between that and storchs singing its hard to get a word in sometimes.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 08:06:16 AM »
I have film of N7 shooting down Tyrant and 87Stuka in goons...  If I must, I'll post it.

Originally posted by ACB
I find that amazing.  How do you guys even manage to communicate in a fight?  I mean if most of your trash talking is in squad Chnl it must be jammed totally jammed.

Believe it or not but....we really aren't that concerned with the allies.  Someone will vox about a particularly lame maneuver which is sometimes followed by a 200 text, but...other than that we're just having a good time.  I was amazed when one of our guys swapped over how much anti-axis smack was going on in the country channel.  Just seems odd to me to be that concerned with the other side...

It's a game fellers, have fun!  :aok
P-47 pilot