Author Topic: B29 n stuff  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
B29 n stuff
« on: March 02, 2008, 04:04:53 AM »
i wod lik 2 c da b29 in aces high 2 cuz itz so cool and i want da nukler bomb 2 cuz itz evn cooler and we cod blow up da whol arna wit 1 bomb i wana hav a submoreen 2 cuz they are sooooo coolz and cuz we cod driv rond and shote da torpeedoos at eatch oder and da do335 cuz it is da supr cooleo and wez cod zoom arond and kilz evry ting and noting cod cach us cuz dey r soooooooo fast and cool
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:16 AM »
dun ferget b52s off teh carier cuz i saw it in the movie pearl neklace!!!

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 04:46:14 AM »
DOH I 4GOT BOT DA B52Z DEY R DA COOOOOOOOOLEREST TINGZ EVAA WE RELY NEDE THOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 05:31:56 AM »
LMAO - clean up in aisle 3 - (that'll be me keyboard, desk, laptop screen etc.....)

Top job ya buggers....

:D :D

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 07:34:47 AM »
Don't say another word.  Up until now I've been polite. if you say anything else - word one - about wanting the B-29, I will kill myself.  And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place.  From my black throne I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one.  

When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows.  As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimps of my radiance before you are incinerated.  Then as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

I will open one of my six mouthes, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »
Originally posted by Iron_Cross
Don't say another word.  Up until now I've been polite. if you say anything else - word one - about wanting the B-29, I will kill myself.  And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place.  From my black throne I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one.  

When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows.  As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimps of my radiance before you are incinerated.  Then as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

I will open one of my six mouthes, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
B29!!! I WANT B29! ooopss, fergut, u didn wan hear bout 'er
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
B29 n stuff
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »
I LIEK TeH Bee-29! breng teh Bee-29! :D
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 09:45:15 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum

CHEATER

;)
See Rule #4

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: B29 n stuff
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 10:09:45 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
i wod lik 2 c da b29 in aces high 2 cuz itz so cool and i want da nukler bomb 2 cuz itz evn cooler and we cod blow up da whol arna wit 1 bomb i wana hav a submoreen 2 cuz they are sooooo coolz and cuz we cod driv rond and shote da torpeedoos at eatch oder and da do335 cuz it is da supr cooleo and wez cod zoom arond and kilz evry ting and noting cod cach us cuz dey r soooooooo fast and cool

i though i sucked at spelling.
:rofl :rofl
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
Larry, you should change your forum ID to AngelsandLarry.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: B29 n stuff
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 11:55:15 AM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
You do.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline VooWho

• Silver Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
Coud we hav da G.55 centrertrio figher plane also cuz da wood be da shats cuz da italeens needz a fast heafee gunz figher dat can teek out da B-29 supafoartes an itz nuk.

I wan da panture aslo cuz da thin has got a big gun an has heafee armer ans coud figh da tieger tenk. U tink da panture coud suevive a nuk ataak?
Non Sibi Sed Patriae!

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
B29 n stuff
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »
Originally posted by Iron_Cross

Pfft, get in line.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: B29 n stuff
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1

Do you know how long it took me to spell those words wrong? I had to think of a way to misspell each one. That and saying cool every other word.:aok
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner