Author Topic: mah new movie i made :) plz tell meh what ya think  (Read 897 times)

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
i <3 skuzzy :rock

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
Re: mah new movie i made :) plz tell meh what ya think
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
Not bad, kept me entertained. 

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
Alot of your vids are in DA, I think I've fought ya in your 110 before.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »
Wow, very nice camera work there in the beggining.  Mind sharing how you get the camera to mover around like that, yet still focus on the action?  What "mode" did you use in set up shot or whatever?

I liked the film, keep it up.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:06:26 AM »
Wow, very nice camera work there in the beggining.  Mind sharing how you get the camera to mover around like that, yet still focus on the action?  What "mode" did you use in set up shot or whatever?

I liked the film, keep it up.

donkey

thanks :) to get the cammera shots open a film in the film viewer once uve found what u want to recored pause ur film and click on "set up cammera shots" with ur film still paused at the beginin of the the shot u want click "new shot" use the numer pad or ur mouse and move the angle around till u like the angle its at than click where it says (starting cammera) "grab all" go back to ur film and press play wait till the end of what u want to recored and pause the film agen than click where it says (ending cammera) "grab all" than above that next to where it says new shot click "play shot" and it will play from the beginin to the end  :aok

oh ya and one more thing..lol (cuss i have ADD) if u want to make it look like the pilot is moving his head in the cockpit do the same exact steps as before but be sure up at the top it says "world relative" for the makin it look like the pilot movin his head it should be "plane relative" but follow the same steps as b4 =S= the movie didnt turn out like i hoped since i cant make movies anymore i had to use shots that i really didnt want to use but ohwell =S= gl
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:43:16 AM by Arado381 »

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
Alot of your vids are in DA, I think I've fought ya in your 110 before.

unless i hoed or cherry picked u prolly beat meh lol  :lol

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 09:02:45 AM »
Goodjob on everything except the video quality, i seem to have to say this to every new film maker......RENDER IT UP!
Here is a little trick to make  your films tighter and better quality!
When you make your clips in AH film viewer record your clips at .25-.50 speed then adjust the film speed in your editer.Your clips will be way better quality and look alot tighter, then when you render your film after putting it together max it out, it will make the file alot larger but then when we watch your film it wont be all pixilated and blurry.Once i find a place to replace stage6 ill be posting a few films i finished and i think they turned out friggin awesome.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »
"Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!" :rofl

Great job on the camera angles and the camera shots! Incredible photography. The only suggestion, put the quality on steroids and upload it to a file hosting site so quality isn't diminished. :aok

www.rapidshare.com
www.megaupload.com
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 10:04:12 AM »
Goodjob on everything except the video quality, i seem to have to say this to every new film maker......RENDER IT UP!
Here is a little trick to make  your films tighter and better quality!
When you make your clips in AH film viewer record your clips at .25-.50 speed then adjust the film speed in your editer.Your clips will be way better quality and look alot tighter, then when you render your film after putting it together max it out, it will make the file alot larger but then when we watch your film it wont be all pixilated and blurry.Once i find a place to replace stage6 ill be posting a few films i finished and i think they turned out friggin awesome.

"Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!"

Great job on the camera angles and the camera shots! Incredible photography. The only suggestion, put the quality on steroids and upload it to a file hosting site so quality isn't diminished.

thanky sirs i just wish u could of seen the higher quality version  :noid

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Upload it.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »
Upload it. Use the links I posted above.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
When I try to get a shot from "World Relative" I gues the default. It put the camera way outta where I want it to. WTF! This is really enoying to say the least...

<S>
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 01:01:12 AM »
When I try to get a shot from "World Relative" I gues the default. It put the camera way outta where I want it to. WTF! This is really enoying to say the least...

<S>

r u usin F3 view when u do world relative? cuss if ur useing F1 than u need plane relative... or it will do that gay thing like u said... hope this helps

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 02:57:38 AM »
Yeah getting the thing were I set up my shot, and then play it, and the camera zooms out waaay the hell out in nowhere.  I'll try again in the morning though.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »
Yeah getting the thing were I set up my shot, and then play it, and the camera zooms out waaay the hell out in nowhere.  I'll try again in the morning though.

donkey

after u press "grab all" for startin shot r u playing the film? or r u just putting another angle than pressing "grab all" for ending shot? cuss u got to "grab all" for startin shot than play the film for a few seconds than pause it than click "grab all" for ending shot... and world relative for F3 view and plane relative for F1  :rock

gl bro

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 04:06:53 AM »
ok i hope this helps...i just made it

ok this should hopefully do it...if u want to no how to make the camera look like its sittin in one position and it just follows the plane going by just ask its a lil harder and takes a lil time to do but it makes for a cool lookin film ight bro =S=
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 04:19:59 AM by Arado381 »