Author Topic: AINEIS in the DA  (Read 3375 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: AINEIS in the DA
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »
F3 mode in the DA! This is why it has become meaningless! Cartoon badprettythang  :rofl
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:34:46 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
Wow, this totally comes as a surprise.

:rolleyes:

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »
Quote from: Adonai
Appologise to community

Sometimes I get a little to boistious, more or less choising this word because the other 3 and four letter words would simply get this post deleted by skuzzy. I am apologizing to Batfink and some others in community, I am not taking time to go down a list of people I ran into, but some people like myself need to eat humble pie and shut up at times. Those who know me, know I have never said I was better then anyone else. Regardless that unless you spoken to me on vox or flew by my side dont jump to conclude im an evil deminted person. I Have my game personality as everyone else does. Yes I am boistious and not first to admit that I will toot my horn mostly at the wrong times, either what you call a "whine" or simply my frustrations. I am competitive. As reference to this, alot of people say same old "oREo" comment. Unless you were in a squad with oDALLASo or myself, dont be first to judge him, Yes he went as far as voxing people and was typically annoying, but as a squad leader, I found him to be one of the smartest people i've ever seen, im sure quite a few will back him on that he was a good squad leader just not a good member of a community. And I am appologising because I am not going to end up as one of the black sheep of this good community over some petty garbage when we could be having a beer and talking about aces in 15 minutes from now. I do respect all members of community untill proven otherwise. Yes I've disrespected certain people, no excuse for it I know, simple taunting shouldn't be taken so harsh, otherwise just use a squelch function. However I offer this appology from me, Adonai in hoping some of you might not take this forum post as just an excuse to get away from the problems, but rather make amend for my mouth.
Words

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »
This has no place here

sadly I watched it, and i don't like that you dive from 10k or 11k to the agreed alt cap (giving you a 50-100mph speed advantage), and use external views frequently throughout the fight.

maybe my understanding of the alt restriction is wrong?

we agreed on a Merge at 7k, not flight speed. He had every chance to use same tactic on me, which he used only at 7k to dive down.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »
LOL nothing better than 2 skilless picker dweebs fighting
<---owns you both
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
LOL nothing better than 2 skilless picker dweebs fighting
<---owns you both

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »
we agreed on a Merge at 7k, not flight speed. He had every chance to use same tactic on me, which he used only at 7k to dive down.

U gotta be kidding...
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »
And here I thought the purpose of a duel was to see who the better pilot was, not who can cheat better.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 02:33:01 PM »
Let’s break this down.  I spiral upward at my base trying to get higher than you.  You spiral upward at your base trying to get higher than me.  Finally we both decide that we have spiraled enough.  (I don’t know how this decision is made, but somehow dweebery instinct takes care of it).  So we creep toward each other as we climb to get try to get even higher than each other.  Finally we see each other’s dot.  By this time we are at 25k.  We then dive to try to meet at 7k.  Brilliant.    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:35:39 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
See Rule #8

Skuzzy can we get the rules posted in each forum again please? I can never keep them all straight.....which one was rule #8?  :lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I see you are in a -1C in that screenie, if I were a betting man I'd bet big money you picked both BiPolar and Skyrock while they were busy with someone else.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »
Excellent!

One question:
Adonai you used there trackir...?

Yep I use TrackIR except Twice in the DA it failed for some reason, Speaking which I still can't figure why it fails to look around especially behind me I only see my chair, in main arena I can see to my either sides.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 02:37:32 PM »
I see you are in a -1C in that screenie, if I were a betting man I'd bet big money you picked both BiPolar and Skyrock while they were busy with someone else.  :)

Nope, both were in La7's, Skyrock was chasing Shawk back to a CV, ends up Skyrock not wanting to play in Ack, turned around and zoomed back to his base. Hence the Skyrock comment "shawk you coward"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
Adonai your post makes me weep of laughter and pity
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
Adonai your post makes me weep of laughter and pity

Nice insult :) But I do expect that from you, of course.