Author Topic: AINEIS in the DA  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: AINEIS in the DA
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »
we agreed on a Merge at 7k, not flight speed. He had every chance to use same tactic on me, which he used only at 7k to dive down.

So let me get this straight...you're thumping your chest for winning a duel in which you had to cheat to win by going above the agreed altitude and then diving to the agreed altitude for the merge?  Wow, so very sad.  Says quite abit about your character though.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 02:46:39 PM »
So let me get this straight...you're thumping your chest for winning a duel in which you had to cheat to win by going above the agreed altitude and then diving to the agreed altitude for the merge?  Wow, so very sad.  Says quite abit about your character though.

ack-ack

Ack-Ack have you ever posted anything that wasn't insulting someone in the forums? Be nice to see it <S>
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:48:51 PM by Adonai »

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
Ack-Ack I've never seen you post anything legitable without insulting anyone period, says alot about your character also.
What in the hell Ack-Ack has to do with your display of dweebery?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
Ack-Ack have you ever posted anything that wasn't insulting someone in the forums? Be nice to see it <S>

When dueling, the standard accepted practice (since the days of AirWarrior) for the altitude limit, is you never go above that limit prior to the first merge. Violating the agreed upon altitude limit prior to merging is, and always has been considered cheating.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

Though he often is ;) , his post wasn't insulting at all.
However he had a good point and I *gasp* agree with what Ack-Ack said.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 02:56:14 PM »
Hey Adonai,

What happens when you duel in a Hurri I and you nose down from 10K to gain your illicit advantage?
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »
When dueling, the standard accepted practice (since the days of AirWarrior) for the altitude limit, is you never go above that limit prior to the first merge. Violating the agreed upon altitude limit prior to merging is, and always has been considered cheating.

Yep.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
That is just not fair..

But you both suck, so someone needed the advantage.

I challenge ALL OF YOU TO DA.. 7k merge..

(silly fools, they don't know im going to climb to 15k and dive to hide all this E) :rolleyes:

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 03:03:38 PM »
Quote from: Adonai
"Appologise to community
Sometimes I get a little to boistious, more or less choising this word because the other 3 and four letter words would simply get this post deleted by skuzzy. I am apologizing to Batfink and some others in community, I am not taking time to go down a list of people I ran into, but some people like myself need to eat humble pie and shut up at times. Those who know me, know I have never said I was better then anyone else. Regardless that unless you spoken to me on vox or flew by my side dont jump to conclude im an evil deminted person. I Have my game personality as everyone else does. Yes I am boistious and not first to admit that I will toot my horn mostly at the wrong times, either what you call a "whine" or simply my frustrations. I am competitive. As reference to this, alot of people say same old "oREo" comment. Unless you were in a squad with oDALLASo or myself, dont be first to judge him, Yes he went as far as voxing people and was typically annoying, but as a squad leader, I found him to be one of the smartest people i've ever seen, im sure quite a few will back him on that he was a good squad leader just not a good member of a community. And I am appologising because I am not going to end up as one of the black sheep of this good community over some petty garbage when we could be having a beer and talking about aces in 15 minutes from now. I do respect all members of community untill proven otherwise. Yes I've disrespected certain people, no excuse for it I know, simple taunting shouldn't be taken so harsh, otherwise just use a squelch function. However I offer this appology from me, Adonai in hoping some of you might not take this forum post as just an excuse to get away from the problems, but rather make amend for my mouth." - Adonai

Words

Exactly what bighorn said.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »
I have to say that this new style of player like this Adonee or whatever the hell it's name is, is really making me rethink coming back to fly in AH.  It's like dealing with a 12 yr old that runs around thumping their chest about how great they are all the time, when in reality, they are nothing more than a wet behind the ears low self esteem numbnut.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »
I have to say that this new style of player like this Adonee or whatever the hell it's name is, is really making me rethink coming back to fly in AH.  It's like dealing with a 12 yr old that runs around thumping their chest about how great they are all the time, when in reality, they are nothing more than a wet behind the ears low self esteem numbnut.

I think "perma-squelch" (TM) would go a long way in cleaning up the MA's and bringing the fun back .

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
Quote from: The Fugitive
I think "perma-squelch" (TM) would go a long way in cleaning up the MA's and bringing the fun back .

That and the squeaker arena...

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 03:17:15 PM »
Yes, he has....he was talking to HiTech at the time though.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »

I've witnessed enough DA's that people generally agree before hand the rules to the fight, regardless of "standard accepted practice".

Everyone has their "rules" to DA and Ive never see a single player follow a "standard accepted practice" Ive seen people ask for no Ho on merge, others no HO shots period, even after merge, ive seen 7k Alt Cap even AFTER merge.

I believe if your going to DA you set the rules up before the fight to everyone is clear.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »
:lol pathetic.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech