Author Topic: GryBusey  (Read 1878 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: GryBusey
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2024, 09:54:29 AM »
Nope, I’m calling you oneIf you say an almost non-drinker has a drinking problem its projection because you have one,

Assuming your posts were merely due to excessive alcohol is actually the most charitable assumption we could make.  You should thank us.

As many of my posts are about new event happening in IL2, and Combat Pilot as DCS.  So who am I skimming for?  You mention DCS more times than I do.

Besides, I've said time and time again, but publicly on the forum and to other individuals who have contacted me in PM, I don't see DCS as being able to provide a replacement for the AH MMO experience.  At this time.  No man can predict the future, but from what I know about the server architecture from working on mission for over a year, I don't think it is capable without a significant rewrite of their server code.  But that doesn't mean AH players wouldn't have fun playing with some helos as a side hobby.  It's a whole new way of flying that is a refreshing change of pace.  I do love the feel of DCS' warbirds.  The sensation of flight is exquisite.  But it can't provide a AH type experience, currently.  We'll see how their new PTO focus changes things.

From what I understand, IL2 (e.g. Combat Box, Finnish Virtual Server) are much closer analogs to AH, but I don't play IL2 so I can't speak about that with experience.  I don't play IL2, so am I skimming for them?

Or am I skimming for Combat Pilot.  That doesn't exit and won't for years to come and may never come to fruition.  Am I skimming for Combat Pilot? For what compensation?  Que bene?

I post about interesting developments in the combat flight sim genre.  You can't understand what is happening with AH without understand the state of the industry it is embedded in and what is going on with it's competitors.  Not if you hope to understand why the current flightsim market is almost universally rejecting AH as a product.  The answer is probably what they are not finding in AH that the other competitors are providing them.

And if you haven't been posting drunk, then you have bigger problems than we thought.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2024, 10:30:40 AM »
Assuming your posts were merely due to excessive alcohol is actually the most charitable assumption we could make.  You should thank us.

As many of my posts are about new event happening in IL2, and Combat Pilot as DCS.  So who am I skimming for?  You mention DCS more times than I do.

Besides, I've said time and time again, but publicly on the forum and to other individuals who have contacted me in PM, I don't see DCS as being able to provide a replacement for the AH MMO experience.  At this time.  No man can predict the future, but from what I know about the server architecture from working on mission for over a year, I don't think it is capable without a significant rewrite of their server code.  But that doesn't mean AH players wouldn't have fun playing with some helos as a side hobby.  It's a whole new way of flying that is a refreshing change of pace.  I do love the feel of DCS' warbirds.  The sensation of flight is exquisite.  But it can't provide a AH type experience, currently.  We'll see how their new PTO focus changes things.

From what I understand, IL2 (e.g. Combat Box, Finnish Virtual Server) are much closer analogs to AH, but I don't play IL2 so I can't speak about that with experience.  I don't play IL2, so am I skimming for them?

Or am I skimming for Combat Pilot.  That doesn't exit and won't for years to come and may never come to fruition.  Am I skimming for Combat Pilot? For what compensation?  Que bene?

I post about interesting developments in the combat flight sim genre.  You can't understand what is happening with AH without understand the state of the industry it is embedded in and what is going on with it's competitors.  Not if you hope to understand why the current flightsim market is almost universally rejecting AH as a product.  The answer is probably what they are not finding in AH that the other competitors are providing them.

And if you haven't been posting drunk, then you have bigger problems than we thought.

Your attacks are those of an immature mind. You ARE your sig line. People have called you out and put you in ignire because if your nonstop drama snd dcs bs. You only recently talked vagly sbout other sims. Its called balancing to maintain credibility you lost. I can pull up many oages of your drama that cones off more as s drunk than anyone here.

You talk opinions as facts, you make predictions nonstop. You use projection as a main tool against exposure. You bait with one subject for attension and then not long after dcs is your real subject. Smoke and mirrors. You are obsessed with dcs in unhealthy ways. You not only di it here you do it at IL-2 also, another game you don’t even play.

What ypu pulled off here is deflection. You avoid that dcs cannot support razb planes it sells, high pricing, and lack of human action like the black plague. These are important points a dishonest used lemon car salesman uses. “Can I look under the hood to see the engine?”. “No”.

You talk in circles and use gutless drama attacks to deflect that my truths are a threat to your plans, and everyone knows it.

You are your sig line. Why many have you on ignore, why your infomercial was shut down. You’re a con, who exposed your true intensions.

Your defenses are worthless and weak. Your tells slipped out.

I’m not ibsessed with any sim as an illness like you and dcs. I’m a realist , that impedes you.

Now, about dcs ca no longer support its buggy planes it sells the unknowing.
Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=rLktJoR5ZTqBuKiE

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2024, 11:08:44 AM »

Have another drink.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2024, 11:35:55 AM »
This community is awesome... the same 6 people flinging the same smelling dung in thread after thread.

Definately making a positive impact...

Thank you.

HT would benefit from a PNG on all of you.  Not for mentioning other sims, just for making this place look like a noon hour soap show.

:aok

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2024, 04:08:03 PM »
Yeah, I remember he was always complaining when people on 200 started arguing about politics, and telling them to go to the websites that featured political opinions. He didn't like having to read and wade through their political comments to talk to the people he was flying with/against, Not saying that this is the main reason he left, but it was certainly a consideration.

Salute to you, Violator. You were always a fun fight! Our paths didn't cross often, but always fun seeing you in the air!

:cheers:

HlyWd

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2024, 07:36:28 AM »
Yeah, I remember he was always complaining when people on 200 started arguing about politics, and telling them to go to the websites that featured political opinions. He didn't like having to read and wade through their political comments to talk to the people he was flying with/against, Not saying that this is the main reason he left, but it was certainly a consideration.

Salute to you, Violator. You were always a fun fight! Our paths didn't cross often, but always fun seeing you in the air!

:cheers:

HlyWd
I miss Gry. I do! He never dragged me to a Shakey..In A WIRB :furious   :rofl   I have been missing you, also,...been awhile since we swapped paint, Sir :old:  :devil How ya been Brother?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2024, 09:52:52 AM »
Another one I miss is Ink, while he was opinionated, he was still a lot of fun.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2024, 08:11:08 AM »
well, im glad Gry is doing well and is still kicking :rock

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 11:32:44 PM »
Another one I miss is Ink, while he was opinionated, he was still a lot of fun.

Ink was a great player and I met him 4 years ago when he came down and visited VonMessa and did a few tattoos for him and his family. The only thing I did was get stoned with Ink and  Von lol almost reminds me of the Song from Toby Keith I will never smoke with Willie again. That’s how I felt after smoking great stuff with those guys.  It ya GryBusey was a trip to play against also we had alot of good pms during our fights
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-