Author Topic: Basic Flight Manuevers Clinic  (Read 1885 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Basic Flight Manuevers Clinic
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »
I agree with you about clutter and visibility, fuzeman. I'm not sure how to solve it yet, but I'm thinking about it.

1st option/idea - when using trails in the films, I have suggested before and still suggest that the friendly( your plane ) have green trails and the enemy have red trails......

or 2nd idea- in the film viewer, make it a clickable option to turn on trails for each individual plane in the film, as each individual plane is clicked to have trails enabled, the film ( FE ) picks a different color for each added plane trails.....

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Basic Flight Manuevers Clinic
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »
Probably the simplest solution to correct the clutter issue would be to reinact the clinic with just the instructor and his assistant/helper/target in the area.  It would take a little extra time but in the long run would probably be more helpful to a much larger group of AH players.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder