Author Topic: You can stop whingeing now  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: You can stop whingeing now
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 07:54:33 AM »
So you guys have expanded the beef to LA,s Dora, Typhoon etc What next Hurri 1,s and P40's  :lol
Anytime you wish to stroll to the DA, let me know.   I'll fly the Spit 1 and give you the fight of your life, REGARDLESS of the ride you are in.   

Before the Arena split, I would OFTEN roll a Spit 1 and land 4-5 kills of La7's, Niki's, and Spixteens.   They usually thought "Spit 1, Ha, an easy kill", they were wrong.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 08:03:43 AM »
Anytime you wish to stroll to the DA, let me know.   I'll fly the Spit 1 and give you the fight of your life, REGARDLESS of the ride you are in.   

Before the Arena split, I would OFTEN roll a Spit 1 and land 4-5 kills of La7's, Niki's, and Spixteens.   They usually thought "Spit 1, Ha, an easy kill", they were wrong.   

I think this has been coming for a while. Your on but I dont know that this will work cos unless I fight you like a spit 1 you will say I used speed, climb,  ran etc.

Against Your Spit:

First choice Ostwind
Second 3x B24's
Third Tempest

Which would you prefer?

DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
Use standard DA rules.   No "extending".   No Adonai "climb n dive" moves.   Roll from the field, level and duke it out.   

I've never done the above regardless of the ride.

BTW, I'd take your turret out in one pass.   Only person in an Ostie that scares me is Zazen and we've shut down MANY vultchfests with just the two of us.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 08:16:07 AM »
Use standard DA rules.   No "extending".   No Adonai "climb n dive" moves.   Roll from the field, level and duke it out.   

I've never done the above regardless of the ride.

BTW, I'd take your turret out in one pass.   Only person in an Ostie that scares me is Zazen and we've shut down MANY vultchfests with just the two of us.   

"No Extending" whats the point of a fast plane?

"No Adonai "climb and dive" moves" ?

"Roll from the field" ?

Sounds like this style favours the Hurri 2c
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 08:25:20 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
No, a duel isn't supposed to involve "chasing", "running", etc.

Sounds like you rarely go to the DA with someone who can put up a good fight.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 08:34:38 AM »
No, a duel isn't supposed to involve "chasing", "running", etc.

Sounds like you rarely go to the DA with someone who can put up a good fight.   

All the better for you. I can believe Ill get my bellybutton kicked. If it doesnt go your way I guarantee you wont ever here the last of it.

Hurri 2c (Bruv is this my best chance against this monster)
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 08:41:48 AM »
All the better for you. I can believe Ill get my bellybutton kicked. If it doesnt go your way I guarantee you wont ever here the last of it.

Hurri 2c (Bruv is this my best chance against this monster)
I don't duel for genital measurements.    I can see you do though.    "here"?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »
I don't duel for genital measurements.    I can see you do though.    "here"?   

God one.

So how do I find you in my Hurri 2C ?
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 08:48:17 AM »
Look me up tonight.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 08:50:41 AM »
Look me up tonight.   

Who are you in the game? Karaya?
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »
this could be reynolds vs furball  part two.

Masherbrum,  Yarbles is new and has learnt the bomber side of the game now it seems he wants to get better in a fighter. He isn't claiming to be any good and you will no doubt beat up on him.

Yarbles if you get any free time next weekend is good for me got Thursday-Tuesday off work.  I'll go to the TA with you and assess what you need to work on.  Of course you will only find that out once you have gone up against someone who will woop you from all angles.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline chase4

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
I cant get beyond the lack of ammo
I landed five in it the other day.  Trick is to get in close and fire a quick 10-20 round burst.  

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 08:58:38 AM »
this could be reynolds vs furball  part two.

Masherbrum,  Yarbles is new and has learnt the bomber side of the game now it seems he wants to get better in a fighter. He isn't claiming to be any good and you will no doubt beat up on him.

I think he knows that and I know he knows hence the "The Monster" :devil

Yarbles if you get any free time next weekend is good for me got Thursday-Tuesday off work.  I'll go to the TA with you and assess what you need to work on.  Of course you will only find that out once you have gone up against someone who will woop you from all angles.

Thanks but I think I am probably working, if not I will definately take your offer up  :aok

That isnt quite how I wanted it but you get the idea
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:00:26 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 09:01:02 AM »
this could be reynolds vs furball  part two.

Masherbrum,  Yarbles is new and has learnt the bomber side of the game now it seems he wants to get better in a fighter. He isn't claiming to be any good and you will no doubt beat up on him.

Yarbles if you get any free time next weekend is good for me got Thursday-Tuesday off work.  I'll go to the TA with you and assess what you need to work on.  Of course you will only find that out once you have gone up against someone who will woop you from all angles.
Ah, so this is the plan?    Turn an honest DA session to help him understand that what he typed cannot be defended by himself?   But he needs "outside help"?   

I'll never understand the underlying timidity of some who "play this game".    Simply undaunting if you ask me.   He spews his comments and then I'm told "He's new".    He's been playing long enough to know if he can "cash his checks" when he's "attempting to rip on folks by asking if the "Beef is being extended to yada-yada."   

Making excuses on his behalf only makes this less satisfying.    He shot his mouth off, but needs advice from others. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 09:04:30 AM »
All those people who keep whingeing about how unfair it is when they get shot down by a spitfire should note the top pilots dont seem to use them so they cant be that great :uhoh

Spits make great trainers. In H2H we used to put new pilots in them so they could learn to fly. Only weakness for a new pilot is it's narrow track so landing was interesting. Otherwise spits almost fly themselves. My thoughts are that there are alot of new folks in AH so you'll see alot of Spits (trainers), nothing wrong with that.

Can't help but laugh when you run into a school of them though...  :lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)