Author Topic: LOL  (Read 961 times)

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: LOL
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 12:24:28 PM »
The zeros upping from that CV were supposed to bring 50kg bombs and dump them on the deck. r00kie probably tried to ditch his bombs, but forgot to switch, loading his unfortunate victims with cannon fire.

It should be noted NOT to try to ditch your bombs until you get off the deck and there is no one in front of you  :rofl

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »
Need to send some people to a wilderness squad getaway for some team building.   :rofl

All except r00kie... poor guys likely to get fragged during the night.

I remember one of my first FSO's... Just excited to be there... engaged the enemy with a squadie... ended up taking MotleyCH down.. The shame I felt over one 1 compared to 14 , I cant even imagine... thats gotta be an FSO record :rofl :rofl :rofl

4XTCH
~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »

I LIKE TURTLES!
-AoM-

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »
He was spying..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline bergy

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
 :rofl
Game name ToeTag

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline MMMKKK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
My sincere apologies to all the guys that got fragged last night. I hope you all got a re-roll and it didn't cause too much of a problem.
Our newest recruit must have forgot to bring the ord we were supposed to launch with and when he went to dump it he sprayed cannon fire all over the place.
The cockpit is a nightmare on the flight deck with that many pilots launching together.
Needless to say we'll be launching with ord and after the initial rush of planes from now on.
Thanks again for your understanding <S> MMMKKK
High Definition flying videos at
http://www.asb.tv/videos/view.php?v=7

Offline WOLF359

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 11:46:38 PM »
Just because of that reason I told my guys to not drop the bombs on the deck but wait until after they take off.   :salute

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:12 AM »
My sincere apologies to all the guys that got fragged last night. I hope you all got a re-roll and it didn't cause too much of a problem.
Our newest recruit must have forgot to bring the ord we were supposed to launch with and when he went to dump it he sprayed cannon fire all over the place.
The cockpit is a nightmare on the flight deck with that many pilots launching together.
Needless to say we'll be launching with ord and after the initial rush of planes from now on.

Don't worry about it, we're just having a good laugh at you guys expense. ;) Blowing up 10 of your own AC before take off is part of the FSO initiation process.

:)
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline Hamltnblue

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 12:36:21 AM »
Yup we know it was an oops. We were laughing our tails off, at least the ones that still had them  :rofl :rofl

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
So rookie is the ACE friendly killer of the FSO? :rofl Well i feel his pain as i had that happen to me in the MA one day while lined up for takeoff of a mission. Forgot to select ord to dump it as per orders, instead fired a burst of cannons into 3 or 4 guys. Needless to say they were not amused, neither was i as i killshot myself on takeoff. :lol
AKsleepy

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 01:46:32 PM »
I thought Stang started it about 20 min into the event when his finger "slipped" and pinged Bipolar.  :lol

and i missed this  :( :(
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan