Author Topic: To the allies  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
To the allies
« on: March 17, 2008, 05:34:35 AM »
I have been told that the allies are talking about me because of that guy. Well let me tell you guy this. I wish I would have just stayed axis and ran another M3 in. I would have just been another axis milk runner, but because I was flying around allies and didnt feel the need to kill two guys that told me where they were and what they were doing before I switched Im labeled a cheater. There were other allies on, if they wanted to keep that base then they should have done something. As far as Im concerned I could care less what you all think because at the end of the day we are all flying in a cartoon airplane game, and I pay my $16.03 just like everyone else. If I dont want to kill someone i dont have to, but Im not going to be cussed at on range because of it.

I switch all the time to fight squadies, just ask slash what I was doing last night. Better yet go check the kill stats. Here Ill do it for you:

truekill has 32 kills on JG54

JG54 have 15 kills on truekill

Thats this month would you like more?

Febuary
truekill has 13 kills on jg54
jg54 have 10 kills on truekill

january
stats are fubared

december
truekill has 11 kills on jg54
jg54 have 11 kills on truekill

Before this whole war thing you say?

november
truekill has 64 kills on JG54
jg54 have 47 kills on truekill

october
truekill has 25 kills on jg54
jg54 have 18 kills on truekill

Do you get my point? This war is over, axis won I could care less about who wins round four and five. Iv been flying for the allies some times but i have my own rules when I do.

1. Dont interfere with base captures. (no matter what side is takeing the base)
and 2. Dont pick/gang/HO/vulch squadies. If Im fighting them and someone comes in I ask them to please stay out if they dont I break off.

Iv dont that count less times while flying axis to, when Im in a 1v1 I ask people to please stay out. I will continue to fly allies when i feel like because I love the F6F and I love fighting squadies. Hell a week ago it was 12 to 3. I switched and fought JG54 for almost an hour, instead of rolling bases, but I guess I was just spying then huh.

This will be my last post about this whole incident and Im sorry if any of you dont like the way I spend my money.

Larry :salute

..... oh btw I did not make this post intending to break any rules. If I have then Im sorry I just wanted to say my side of the story.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:41:08 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: To the allies
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 05:40:07 AM »
Larry, let it drop already. :pray

It will died down and go away, and then we can all get back to killing one another in peace and harmony.
 :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 06:37:51 AM »
well obviously you got caught just own it ,and all this trying to explain yourself is not helping ,as the commander of the Axis you should know better than to even give the impression of impropriety , and cursed out ,come now i saw the film and he said the "f" word one time , after witnessing what he did i am surprised that's all that he said no worse than what you guys say on 200 reguarly .You are right the Axis has won ,we just know how and have film of it too.

Just know that the more you truy to explain it away the worse it sounds for you
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

storch

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 07:37:37 AM »
truekill didn't get "caught" he was doing just as he said.  I was there.  1hunglo/todd420/sweet2th/whatever is not playing with a complete six pack, he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

however I agree with odee truekill, you don't need to justify yourself.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 07:49:21 AM »
I admit I've been talking TK, but only about how much I love your shaved ankles.  :t

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 07:57:04 AM »
Mountain out of a mole hill Tk, it will blow over.  I would of done the same as you did; If I had just switched sides, there is now way I would of gone and killed the troops of the guys I had just been working with, since I would know what, where and how they were working.

Trust me, if I felt you had dishonored us as a team in this incident, I would say so.  You have the backing of the Avengers to stay on as our leader.  <S>
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 08:44:42 AM »
Just let it drop TK. Even if you did the worst case of what you are accused of, what difference does it make now? Its in the past, just stay Axis and let it drop.

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 09:55:38 AM »

truekill has 32 kills on JG54

JG54 have 15 kills on truekill

Thats this month would you like more?

Febuary
truekill has 13 kills on jg54
jg54 have 10 kills on truekill

january
stats are fubared

december
truekill has 11 kills on jg54
jg54 have 11 kills on truekill

Before this whole war thing you say?

november
truekill has 64 kills on JG54
jg54 have 47 kills on truekill

october
truekill has 25 kills on jg54
jg54 have 18 kills on truekill

you for got to add in how many bushes you killed.

were you marking a spot for you and storch to celebrate after the base capture??
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
Let it go.

storch

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 10:02:53 AM »
Let it go.
he can't he suffers from tourettes

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 10:12:36 AM »
Let it go.

you better ask storchypoo afterall i am " That Guy "!
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
 :huh
...however I agree with odee truekill, you don't need to justify yourself.
:O

**faints dead away...**
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »
poor JagdTankker, he suffers from Mostlious stupidious. its not his fault. he was raised by wild rabbits and has communication issues.

i think the EST is starting to help him a bit. but he cant pass a carrot without taking a bite.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 12:08:15 PM by captain1ma »

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »
trueskill didn't get "caught" he was doing just as he said.  I was there.  1hunglo/todd420/sweet2th/whatever is not playing with a complete six pack, he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

however I agree with odee true kill, you don't need to justify yourself.

i just said he got caught i didn't say doing what , regardless the appearance of impropriety exists ,and you can't argue or explain that away ,and just remember everything you have said about someone else on this game has been said repeatedly about you too ....   :aok

odee is right ,he doesn't need to explain himself , if fact the more he dose the worse it sounds
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

(No subject)
« Sent to: 1redrum on: Today at 06:58:43 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was I caught doing? I saw and was told they were taking this base AT903 and some other guy was on, I switched and up a SBD to have some fun. I was not going to stop anyone from taking a base. You guys lost the war both times because you guys have no good leaders and no skill at flying as a team. if your squaddies were taking a base and you switched and killed the troops what would they do? I bet you would have a squad after that. So please tell me what is wrong about not helping take a base, switching, and not helping stop people from taking a base.

So you see nothing wrong with the word FU*K and studmuffin being said on an open channel? Do you say those words in front of little kids? Please get real, the only thing I did wrong was not rolling a A6M to cover the capture, but because I didn't I'm now a cheater.

lets keep this in the open Larry , THE APEARANCE OF Impropriety ,if you don't understand that then ask your squaddies , and if nothing else that's what you got caught doing ,can you wrap your small mind around that , now i never said that i approved of the "f" word ,spoken or masked as it is in your quote or as you and others get it and other s past the text filter regularly ,

and you are very right you should have stayed Axis and help milk it from that side ,then there wouldn't be a APEARANCE OF Impropriety

now why you want to come at me all purse swinging and pissed off , i am trying to tell you it is the APEARANCE OF Impropriety that is the problem ,don't you get it ?the more you keep trying to explain it away the worse it sounds
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:37:58 PM by 1redrum »
Major EaglePoo