Author Topic: Congraulations to ROX  (Read 4878 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Congraulations to ROX
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
I know, damn the guy that invented QWERTY for placing the X next to the C button!
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »
Kilz, so your admitting that you do lame/gamey things? If you are then WTG. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
And again I've never said you cheated. If you don't like the lame/gamey tag, stop doing the lame and gamey stuff.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 06:37:24 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »
LOL saw the "Alliance" work tonite first hand.  3-4 of us stopped em cold at 39 without fighters or vehicles.  B25C, IL2 and an SBD.  Killed numerous goons, out turning 38s in a 25C.  Jeez that's just sad.  Took the horde numerous attempts.  Yep you finally got it, but if it takes that long at 40+ vs 4, it's a sad day for Aces High.  Then one of the horde had the audacity to call Del a spy!  Me thinks someone takes things a bit too seriously :)

All in the name of hording bases with overwhelming numbers against little opposition.

If that's reason for congratulations, and that's what you believe is fun in this game,  I really feel for ya.

But hey!  Congrats!  You've taken the game to a new level!  :rolleyes:
Only a few of us KNOW it's better to be "going to" Candy Mountain, than already on it.   

SBD's?   Damn, I regret not being online for that, I'd have livened up 200 AND SAPP text.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »
Masher, you fly the SBD too? :)

akak :rofl

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Wraith

• Zinc Member
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2008, 07:24:20 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
March 21st,2008 - Knights raise the Rainbow Flag of Victory after capturing Field 144 after a 2 hour hard fought battle against an IL2, B-25C, Dauntless and a kid with a slingshot.  Supreme Mission Commander ROX then invited the 4 surviving Knight Warriors to the Blue Oyster Bar for jello shooters and strawberry daiquiris

ack-ack

I'm using all my Rainbow-colored might not to tear into you right now.
-\/\/R/-\IT|-|

"The only two things that fall from the sky is manna from heaven, and your plane."

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »
I thought this thread was for ROX  :confused: Let's just let it die, OK?
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »
I thought this thread was for ROX  :confused: Let's just let it die, OK?

It is, he's just getting the praise he deserves  :D

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »
tear into you
Is that what they call it now? :D

Offline Wraith

• Zinc Member
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »
Is that what they call it now? :D

Lol  :rofl!  What am I supposed to say?  "Lay into you." sounds worse. 

But seriously guys, leave ROX, Alliance Missions, and the Knights alone.  Positive stuff only.  No finger-pointing or spy accusations.  Just drop the whole subject before somebody gets banned, i've seen 3-4 good pilots who've been banned or muted from the Knights, Rooks, and Bishops.  I don't want to see anymore here on the forums. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:33:40 PM by Wraith »
-\/\/R/-\IT|-|

"The only two things that fall from the sky is manna from heaven, and your plane."

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2008, 09:19:16 PM »
Some squeaker starts an attaboy thread for the current hordemonkey du jour, and we have to remain silent if we disagree with him? Mmm, no.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »
wouldn't it be easier isn't of having to type a lot and squeak at each other to find them in the game and kill them? all this threat was to congratulate the knights for taking over a couple bases and to congratulate the leader of the mission. The knights from before were only furballers and i see now that we can work together for missions, all this does is make it fun for the knights (as we can work together) and rooks and bishops. It makes it a challenge for them. I don't why that something that supposed to be good for the game has to come under some criticism about the guys who led the mission, if your gonna write toejam about someone take it to another thread, get HTC to make a who forum area about it, but seriously people need to leave it in the game, As it is a GAME!!!   :furious :furious :furious :furious This forum is just an area for people to write toejam about each other, and to everyone thats gonna write toejam, suck it! :furious :furious

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »
wouldn't it be easier isn't of having to type a lot and itch at each other to find them in the game and kill them? all this threat was to congratulate the knights for taking over a couple bases and to congratulate the leader of the mission. The knights from before were only furballers and i see now that we can work together for missions, all this does is make it fun for the knights (as we can work together) and rooks and bishops. It makes it a challenge for them. I don't why that something that supposed to be good for the game has to come under some criticism about the guys who led the mission, if your gonna write poop about someone take it to another thread, get HTC to make a who forum area about it, but seriously people need to leave it in the game, As it is a GAME!!!   :furious :furious :furious :furious This forum is just an area for people to write poop about each other, and to everyone thats gonna write poop, suck it! :furious :furious
Well, Hub has already explained it. Public forum and if people have a diff opinion they're going to let you know. I suggest thicker skin.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:39:03 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »
yea i know i thought i put my opinion out there this time, go knights, go colts and go leafs! :rock :rock

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
maybe HTC can put spelling and grammar checks on here as well.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »
wouldn't it be easier isn't of having to type a lot and itch at each other to find them in the game and kill them? all this threat was to congratulate the knights for taking over a couple bases and to congratulate the leader of the mission. The knights from before were only furballers and i see now that we can work together for missions, all this does is make it fun for the knights (as we can work together) and rooks and bishops. It makes it a challenge for them. I don't why that something that supposed to be good for the game has to come under some criticism about the guys who led the mission, if your gonna write poop about someone take it to another thread, get HTC to make a who forum area about it, but seriously people need to leave it in the game, As it is a GAME!!!   :furious :furious :furious :furious This forum is just an area for people to write poop about each other, and to everyone thats gonna write poop, suck it! :furious :furious

Stug maybe you should look in the mirror. If so many folks are disagreeing with you maybe your placing your kudos on the wrong type person in the game. I'd suggest checking what type person your chearing on as compared to the folks your argueing with. You might find you misjudged a bit. No shame in that... if you can admit it. <S> here's to hoping you can.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)