Author Topic: Congraulations to ROX  (Read 4896 times)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
Re: kilz
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »
Whatever.. See the film Octavius posted and then say that again.
You're doing the same thing with the cheating/exploiting semantics dance.

Grats on your misshuns ROX.

Now, I am being accused of abusing the .report feature AND the "C" word.

Please call HTC Monday and ask..."Who .reported Stang a month ago?".....AND..."Is ROX ("C"  word)?".

When you find out the truth, please come back and make a public apology.

Your alleged film someone posted won't address either of those accusations, PERIOD.

If you wish to skewer and defame someone's honor & character in public, you sure as heck better apologize publicly when you find out your wrong.

ROX

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:17:46 PM by ROX »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: Congraulations to ROX
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »
I'll do it if you formaly ask me to do it, on your hands and knees.  And you'll have to pay for the long distance fee, too.  I have better things to do. :lol

What were you pointing out with your shot of stang in the mission roster?

Again, congrats on those incredible missions.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:35:08 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »
Never said you were cheating. Doing lame and gamey stuff, but never cheating. ;)
Edit; Ohh and wern't you booted at one time? What was that for??? :D

You know bronk i think about that lot believe it or not. i look at the reason i was given for being booted. FROM DALES MOUTH because i can. no rule was ever sited to use against me. because i never broke a rule. more then anything i pissed Dale off and learned a hard lesson that day not to piss dale off.

now you look at it these days someone jumps on here screaming about how he vulched his shade account all day and theres nothing wrong with that now.

to jump on here and open your mouth about something you dont know you should just think twice about posting then.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

now you look at it these days someone jumps on here screaming about how he vulched his shade account all day and theres nothing wrong with that now.

No one, I mean no one is stupid enough to come to the BBS and admit vultching a second account. Never mind throwing it in Dale's face.

Ohh wait, that has been done. Now just who was that. :rolleyes:

Edit:
This is what happens when someone is stupid enough to throw something in Dale's face.

KaTnIp: Hope you enjoyed your point, because you will not be flying with us after this week end.

HiTech
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:14:58 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline soupcan

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 05:59:43 PM »
Whoa, whoa, hold up their fellas. That's an awful lot of highjacking
against poor STUGIII.
I believe the original intent of the post was to pat ROX on the back and to express
his enjoyment of participating in ROX's missions.

Frankly i find posts expressing enjoyment of the game to be a breath of frsh air
from the usual "change this HTC or i'm quitting" threads.

Glad to see some folk are actually enjoying their AH2 experience. :aok
Addicted since tour 62.
news in game.
http://www.415thsquad.com/

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »
      :rock  ROX for President!! :rock

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »
I appreciate those who posted in a positive way and didn't hijack.

After starting a new squad, I sat back and thought a lot before playing.

For a little over a year, being a knight wans't very fun.  We fought a lot amongst ourselves.  We RARELY worked together.  We pretty much furballed and complained about getting hoarded, and rarely won a map.  Kinda sad, really.

I asked amongst my new squaddies what THEY thought was FUN...then I asked on country channel what THEY thought was fun.  The answer was unanamous:  Work Together...Big Missions.

Then, I remembered the "Alliance Missions"...all we did was bring them back.

Chappy & Racdogg run far MORE of them than I do, and THEY deserve the credit, not me.

All I know is knights are sick & tired of being the doormat in this game, and they aren't going to take it anymore.

They want to have FUN again, and they tell Chappy, Racdogg and me that "Alliance Missions" are exactly that, FUN.

Sure, the other countries are complaining, spying, etc...who cares.  

Knights are having fun again, and I am PROUD of them!

Now get off the boards, and go join the Alliance Mission!   :lol

Thank you!

ROX

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »
Yeah, I really like those big missions.

The hoarding, the virtual non-existence of a chance of failure, not having to know ACM.

Yeah, those are the days.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »
Yeah, I really like those big missions.

The hoarding, the virtual non-existence of a chance of failure, not having to know ACM.

Yeah, those are the days.

Maybe you could teach him everything that YOU know about ACM.

A guy with your ACM experience might enlighten him on the correct way to play the game.

Your Pal,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »
Sure.

I enjoy fighting.  This usually means that I prefer the odds to even or just slightly in the enemy's favour.

Then I make sure I identify the enemy plane type(s), altitude(s) and E state(s). 

Hold on to your hat, this is the tricky part.  Then I try to maneuver to get into a position on his 5, 6 or 7 'o clock so that I can shoot him down.  A lot of the times though I get shot down, probably almost half the time.

I've been playing the game for almost a decade, I reckon.  But I only figured out that last part in the last year or so.

Not your Pal,

Drunky

P.S. If ACM doesn't sound like much fun to you then you can certainly stick with the hoard.  That 'field suppression' really separates the men from the boys!
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »
Sure.

I enjoy fighting.  This usually means that I prefer the odds to even or just slightly in the enemy's favour.

Then I make sure I identify the enemy plane type(s), altitude(s) and E state(s). 

Hold on to your hat, this is the tricky part.  Then I try to maneuver to get into a position on his 5, 6 or 7 'o clock so that I can shoot him down.  A lot of the times though I get shot down, probably almost half the time.

I've been playing the game for almost a decade, I reckon.  But I only figured out that last part in the last year or so.

Not your Pal,

Drunky

P.S. If ACM doesn't sound like much fun to you then you can certainly stick with the hoard.  That 'field suppression' really separates the men from the boys!

Geee that sure sounds like fun Drunky!!

Thats alot of information there!

I'll try to remember it all.

Thanks for the advice!!

Still Your Buddy I Reckon,

Boner

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »
I can take 3 fields in 20 min by myself.    :P

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
not with that picture under your name cause Hillary isn't gonna win. lol jk, i unno, don't follow, maybe cause i'm Canadian and we don't have the same televised stuff.  but anyways

against poor STUGIII.
I believe the original intent of the post was to pat ROX on the back and to express

Frankly i find posts expressing enjoyment of the game to be a breath of frsh air

i agree very much with this statement and i would also like the congratulate the Knights on taking 145 it was a long hard fought battle between the knights and the bishops (or rooks), srry don't remember, but they put up a great fight, i know dr7 killed me at least 20 times, and his allies helped to stop us and push us back a good number of times. Congratulations to everyone on a job well done!

[/quote]

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
not with that picture under your name cause Hillary isn't gonna win. lol jk, i unno, don't follow, maybe cause i'm Canadian and we don't have the same televised stuff.  but anyways

against poor STUGIII.

i agree very much with this statement and i would also like the congratulate the Knights on taking 145 it was a long hard fought battle between the knights and the bishops (or rooks), srry don't remember, but they put up a great fight, i know dr7 killed me at least 20 times, and his allies helped to stop us and push us back a good number of times. Congratulations to everyone on a job well done!

Apologies ROX.

Sometimes (well ok --alot)  I get caught up in the moment.

Congrats on leading successful missions!!

I personally enjoy that  part of the game also!!

Keep up the good work , and hey-----------have fun out there!!

Boner

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »
a good statement i think people should live by when they play this game............... leave it on the field, or in the air, don't bring it home. I got that one from football! :aok