Author Topic: Congraulations to ROX  (Read 4885 times)

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
Re: Congraulations to ROX
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

STONE COLD BUSTED

PROOF must sting to those who do not want it revealed.

Dude, you speak like there are vast right-wing conspiracies and by exposing the "truth" it hurts people.

I don't think anyone ever said that Stang didn't fly the mission.  If you are calling him a spy or cheat or whatever, this is hardly proof.

You're a dork.

Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »
Rox, please explain what proof you have, other than I flew a goon in a mission?  Please explain clearly so we all understand.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2008, 05:04:43 PM »
Well, I know i've never seen Stang fly in goon so can't say that SS is real but that is beside the point of my reply.

If the Alliance mission is po'ing off the rooks and bish then we must be doing something worth keep doing  :rock
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »
Haha found this pic from awhile back.

BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »
What started as a simple thread of folks who were having fun has degenerated to my foes accusing me of the "C" word.

In EASY to understand ENGLISH:

As for the false accusations that I used the .report function to mute Stang (a week prior to the screenshot), that is SO lame that my accusers won't even bother to email or call HTC to find out that they are wrong.  I dared them, and you saw what he did.  He squirmed like a worm on a hook and accused me on a public forum of the "C" word.

Obviously, other fliers in the mission  used the .report feature (possibly because he was being obnoxious as heck) and he got muted.  I DO NOT condone Alliance pilots from doing this to spies, and have said so in the Alliance Newsletter.  I cannot keep other players from .reporting spies...I can only discourage them from doing so. 

If my accusers aren't willing to make the small effort to find out the TRUTH in the matter speaks VOLUMES about their character.

I also dont appreaciate having my honor & character being assinated by being publicly accused of the "C" word on this forum.

We do the Alliance Missions for one reason and one reason only.  Knights are having FUN joining them.

If you don't like being on the recieving end, I can't help you.

This is my last post on this thread.

ROX

« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:18:40 PM by ROX »

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
What started as a simple thread of folks who were having fun has degenerated to my foes accusing me of the "C" word.

:rofl   :rock
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »

We do the Alliance Missions for one reason and one reason only.  Knights are having FUN joining them.

If you don't like being on the recieving end, I can't help you.

This is my last post on this thread.

ROX

So let me get this straight... you accuse me of spying, essentially calling my character into question, then go off on moot with holy righteousness about the same toward you?  Then when asked to back up your claim of my "spying," you leave the thread?  If you can't back up statements you shouldn't make them. 

Gutless.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2008, 06:11:04 PM »
Stang isnt a spy  hes a shade duh... :rofl
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Wraith

• Zinc Member
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »

C-c-cool?

<S> ROX

P.S, Accusers

Hi.  Oh, btw, ROX didn't do it. 

-\/\/R/-\IT|-|

"The only two things that fall from the sky is manna from heaven, and your plane."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

As for the false accusations that I used the .report function to mute Stang (a week prior to the screenshot), that is SO lame that my accusers won't even bother to email or call HTC to find out that they are wrong.  I dared them, and you saw what he did.  He squirmed like a worm on a hook and accused me on a public forum of the "C" word.

Obviously, other fliers in the mission  used the .report feature (possibly because he was being obnoxious as heck) and he got muted.  I DO NOT condone Alliance pilots from doing this to spies, and have said so in the Alliance Newsletter.  I cannot keep other players from .reporting spies...I can only discourage them from doing so. 

If my accusers aren't willing to make the small effort to find out the TRUTH in the matter speaks VOLUMES about their character.

I also dont appreaciate having my honor & character being assinated by being publicly accused of the "C" word on this forum.

:lol

You are quite thick, aren't you?

You honestly believe I was spying... that's the part that's making me split my sides from laughing so hard. Apparently Del got caught up in the horde of paranoia as well the other night.  Are all side switchers spies? You accused me on this public forum, and I'm waiting for you to prove it.  All I've claimed you did was call me something I'm not, a spy, there was nothing about the mass .report.  That was Chappy and the other ilk. 

Stop being a hypocrite and open your eyes.  Although this is entertaining for a lot of us.

:aok

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »
You knits Capture Bases ?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:25:25 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Wraith

• Zinc Member
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »
You knits Capture Bases ?

Surprising huh?  We've come a ways from our sad furballing past. 
-\/\/R/-\IT|-|

"The only two things that fall from the sky is manna from heaven, and your plane."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »

SAD!!?? :huh
See Rule #4

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »
Salutte your missions ROX !
Knits are a stonger and better organized team in last few weeks,most of the bish noticed,
I don't belive Stang is spying, it's just having fun: he joined our missions also in C47, was  like a Ferrari stuck in trafic, i was thinking  to PM Pacerr to up a La7 and shoot him down:   Spies should get a "Polonium member" status.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »
lol how long have you been playing :rolleyes:
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.