Author Topic: Meltdowns  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Meltdowns
« on: March 26, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »
Just wanted to thank the participants in the extended open channel meltdown last night.
It was quite amusing.....the first 30 minutes.
After that if got a little repetitive.  :devil
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline bergy

• Copper Member
Re: Meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:18:42 AM »
The monkeys had a poo fight on 200 and I missed it, dang it!
Game name ToeTag

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
The only reason I tune to 200 is to give the nicer folks I know a wtg or nice run.The other trash that goes on,I try to ignore.You won't find me calling people 1/2 wits,morons,tards,ho'bags,ramdweebs,or saying I own them.How distasteful.I will leave you with this lil proverb.Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent.That isn't happening on the cesspool channel.
IronDogA`ZW

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »
The monkeys had a poo fight on 200 and I missed it, dang it!

The monkeys had a poo fight on COUNTRY channel, and I was forced by design and a far-too-small squelch buffer to attend.  It's one of the reasons I logged out sooner rather than later.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
The only reason I tune to 200 is to give the nicer folks I know a wtg or nice run.The other trash that goes on,I try to ignore.You won't find me calling people 1/2 wits,morons,tards,ho'bags,ramdweebs,or saying I own them.How distasteful.I will leave you with this lil proverb.Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent.That isn't happening on the cesspool channel.
IronDogA`ZW
:rolleyes:  what a stiff neck!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »
IronDogA`ZW

LOL...yup you would think these people are 5 yo or something. A little razzing in good fun is fine, but some just continuelly say ignorant stuff, over and over and over again. Thank God I can squelch or detune them.   :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline MrSlim

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »
Yeah, it was the usual Moron involved. It's easy to turn off channel 200, but when it carries over onto country channel I just log off.

Thanks Skycock

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
I get more laughs out of the 200 channel in 30 minutes then I do on all the other channel combined all nite.  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
Need names people! naaaaaames!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »
Check my "GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!" thread
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »
Should have seen the Knights channel.....was absolutley ridiculous. 200 is squelchable...country aint. Thats to bad to.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
The country channel isn't squelchable but the person is, also the report option is available. I did both as it's funny or amusing until it gets to be a personal thing between a group of people. I've seen this same person start this stuff before, get everyone mad and po'd, then he logs. I'd like to see him given a warning then gone in my opinion if he continues.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
Should have seen the Knights channel.....was absolutley ridiculous. 200 is squelchable...country aint. Thats to bad to.

you can squelch the people on your country and their text will not appear
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »
I'd just a soon not have any channel except squad and vox half the time. Half of country channel is arguing...and 200 is even worst with the cussing , name calling and general testosterone abuse.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 03:35:56 PM »
Yeah, it was the usual Moron involved.

Thanks Skycock
You prove my point in this post.  People don't like to be called out.  You seem to not like when I call someone out for being blatantly disrespectful to me and my gameplay, yet calling me a moron and a boinker is just fine in your "code of honor"! :rofl 

I'm in a 5 minute full-flap stall fight and some fella flies 1/2 sector to zoom in and pick him after I drained his E.  I tend to see that as very disrespectful and confrontational. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"