Author Topic: invicible Spitfires  (Read 537 times)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
invicible Spitfires
« on: April 01, 2008, 06:09:19 AM »
other day i was diving on a spit, (not a pick, i was only like a 1K above him and he just got off field) and i unloaded in him, i know i didnt miss cuz i never miss at 200 out on someones 6, and it seemed like the bullets passed RIGHT through him and didnt scratch his paint. then last night, one of my countrymen, for get who, but had the same problem with a spit fre. it may be rare, but this should try and get fixed.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: invicible Spitfires
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:46:41 AM »
Lag... I get it from time to time in gv's the most. I will watch a round pass through the gv then I will get killed so if I up a plane right after being shot down I will get the kill on the gv that i had shot prior to upping the plane?

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »
no no no, this isnt one bullet, its almost all the bullets i put (at least what should be) INTO them, bullets pass right through, then i dont get crap wen they go down from another friendly
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 06:36:54 AM »
last night i dove on a rook spitfire VIII with a spitfire VIII; i fired all my rounds into the spitfire from a distance of 200m. the rounds hit but the plane did not record any damage. whe i ran out of ammo and tried to withdraw. the same spitfire shot me down. this is the type of crap i have to deal with on a monthly basis. people wonder why i stay so ticked off.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 07:44:44 AM »
last night i dove on a rook spitfire VIII with a spitfire VIII; i fired all my rounds into the spitfire from a distance of 200m. the rounds hit but the plane did not record any damage. whe i ran out of ammo and tried to withdraw. the same spitfire shot me down. this is the type of crap i have to deal with on a monthly basis. people wonder why i stay so ticked off.
Record every mission you fly, and when there's something questionable, forward it to support.  Until there's an anti-cheat software, (i.e PunkBuster), that's your only recourse.  It doesn't take a genius to hack the code values, but thankfully, most in here have great ethics and wouldn't consider doing this.
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »
hawk, ill start doing that when i engage spitfires sir, thank you for the advice, didnt think of doing it :uhoh
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »
Record every mission you fly, and when there's something questionable, forward it to support.  Until there's an anti-cheat software, (i.e PunkBuster), that's your only recourse.  It doesn't take a genius to hack the code values, but thankfully, most in here have great ethics and wouldn't consider doing this.

HTC works VERY hard to ensure that their code is well protected, trusting to "ethics" would be just plain foolish.

i fired all my rounds into the spitfire from a distance of 200m. the rounds hit but the plane did not record any damage

If your shooting from 200m, (600 feet) your wasting ammo. Those hits that you are getting are doing very little damage due to them NOT hitting in a tight concentration. 500 rounds up and down the side of a plane doesn't do crap, but put all thos rounds in one spot and your see planes explode.

(not a pick, i was only like a 1K above him and he just got off field)

no its not a pick, this is called a vulch  :D  Lag can very easily explain this. I know if I jump into a plane as soon as I hit the arena, I'll shoot rubber bullets, because my computer is still loading data from the servers ( like populating the roster, filling out the cons on the map and so on).  So you had ONE spit not go down when you thought you had hit it  :huh If you get 5 or 6 in a row, THEN you might have something to worry about.