Author Topic: Things do need to change.  (Read 1892 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Things do need to change.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 08:08:57 PM »
Now I know you don't crave my attention. 
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
Now I know you don't crave my attention. 

your the corniest person i have ever met, so corny you could run a ethanol plant all by your lonesome so save it for someone who doesn't know you B :aok
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »
A line like that and I'm corny??

I prefer to deny ever having the complete displeasure of in any way acknowledging your pathetic existence.  You are an ignorant(better definition is stupid but I'll be polite), weak person that has a very low self esteem and constantly craves recognition.  This game is this game, outside of it, I feel very sorry for you. <S>
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 01:16:31 AM »
A line like that and I'm corny??

I prefer to deny ever having the complete displeasure of in any way acknowledging your pathetic existence.  You are an ignorant(better definition is stupid but I'll be polite), weak person that has a very low self esteem and constantly craves recognition.  This game is this game, outside of it, I feel very sorry for you. <S>

why thank you so much for those corny but yet kind words.i will sleep so much better knowing about your level of caring for me. :D :aok :rofl :rock
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 05:31:42 AM »
I have had this radical idea, so might as well put it out here.

I believe the war needs...some adjustment.  As much as I appreciate the staff, I believe some 'regular joe' input would be handy.  I say take a couple hardcore (very active) allied guys, a couple hardcore (very active) axis guys, give them access to a staff forum and let them air their grievances and work things out with the staff.

As much as I am thankful for the staff, what we see and what they see can often be two different things....and the truth lost somewhere in between.

Well put Republic. :aok  I nominate you (didn't see that coming did ya?)  I guess that is kinda like voting across party lines, but I agree that a separate forum with ordinary Joe reps is needed.  Maybe COs and XOs and like you suggested, some representatives from the ranks (could be done from squads or active posts, etc) could privately pitch and debate gameplay. 

I think that Arlo makes some very interesting posts that relate to historical and game play issues and a good choice for Allied representation.  I have my opinions, but I try to keep in mind that we have just gone through a major change, so no need to throw out the good with the bad.  I believe that slight adjustments and altered scoring objectives can sweeten the allure for AvA.  Sheepishly, throwing my hat into that ring :pray

Back to my suggestion of a one day altered AvA arena, different setups can be tested and feedback will be based on trial not rhetoric. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 05:39:16 AM by Chilli »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
I think that Arlo makes some very interesting posts that relate to historical and game play issues and a good choice for Allied representation.  I have my opinions, but I try to keep in mind that we have just gone through a major change, so no need to throw out the good with the bad.  I believe that slight adjustments and altered scoring objectives can sweeten the allure for AvA.  Sheepishly, throwing my hat into that ring :pray

I think your hat is a good choice.
:D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:17:29 PM by Arlo »