Author Topic: Don't support Beijing!  (Read 668 times)

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
Re: Don't support Beijing!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
Can't we have anything without politics rearing its ugly head?  I've read that the Greeks used to stop their wars for the games.  I think they had the right idea.  Take a break and let the athletes compete.  After it’s over then let the killing resume.

Leave politics out of it.
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »

Just look at how healthy steroids have kept Sylvester Stallone.

He is now in his 60's, and has a beautiful young ex-model wife, and two lovely young daughters.

Maybe. He looked huge in that movie, but there's a 55 year old school teacher I grapple with (and kicks my ass) who's winning his division in the North American Grappler's Association (NAGA), and he's ripped like Stallone. Plus there's cosmetic surgery and botox to tighten up spots.

I think Stallone could've pulled it off with a bit of time and money (some people are just genetic freaks of nature), but it wouldn't suprise me if he did juice up to make the process a lot faster.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
I think Stallone could've pulled it off with a bit of time and money (some people are just genetic freaks of nature), but it wouldn't suprise me if he did juice up to make the process a lot faster.

Sylvester talks freely of and even promotes the use of HGH.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »
Sylvester talks freely of and even promotes the use of HGH.

:huh

Such a lazy way to bulk up.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 06:41:48 PM »
Didn't want to troll.

Glad to see that many people share my point of view: don't interfere into Sport with dirty politics.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 08:39:36 PM »
Didn't want to troll.

Glad to see that many people share my point of view: don't interfere into Sport with dirty politics.

Well, the way Sailing is run in the Olympics is bogus to begin with.  Boycotting the olympics wouldn't up the bogus quotient.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"