Author Topic: JG11 vs 353rd  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: JG11 vs 353rd
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »
I'm definitely right if I'm the guy in the Spitfire.  You boys have set the bar.  Couple notches lower than I like, but most definitely been set.

Your apparent mis-comprehension that this is about winning and losing is a sure sign of the reasons these "tactics" permeate your squad. 

A thread started praising the group for running a historcial based mission that had NO impact on the war whatsoever, and full of good positive fun from both sides until that little comment of yours bug.  WTG, you do fit right in here with the other keyboard warriors sir.  You reap what you sew.  I'm refraining from typing what I really want to say here, instead, we will just keep mopping the arena up with your sorry butts. And you must be blind if you think JG11 gives a hoot about the "winning" anything.  We play for the kill, as you know better than anyone.

My regards,
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »
A thread started praising the group for running a historcial based mission that had NO impact on the war whatsoever, and full of good positive fun from both sides until that little comment of yours bug.  WTG, you do fit right in here with the other keyboard warriors sir.  You reap what you sew.  I'm refraining from typing what I really want to say here, instead, we will just keep mopping the arena up with your sorry butts. And you must be blind if you think JG11 gives a hoot about the "winning" anything.  We play for the kill, as you know better than anyone.

My regards,

well typed.Don't let Thebug's corn ethanol based comments bother you.
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »
We speak with our guns, very nice example stampf.  :salute
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »

My regards,

Stop the stick stirring and I'll be happy, no matter how many times you kill me tough guy.
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 10:04:30 PM »
hey tom do you think you might want to lay off of the JG11 guys?  I mean if they are doing what you say it would be doing the same thing you guys do.  the only difference I could think of is that they are probably not up at 25k as you most likely are.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 10:20:59 PM »
You first.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »
Stop the stick stirring and I'll be happy, no matter how many times you kill me tough guy.

:rofl

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:38 PM »
i bid farewell to this thread. A thread started like stampf has stated to praise the men of a fun night, but had turned into an outlet of whining.

I bid farewell wiith a heavy heart for i was looking forward to more AAR's and great screenies from future fights we might have. However  i see that isnt the case anymore.

:salute and farewell.
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 08:22:36 PM »
 :cry

Call the waghmbulance somebody.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »
i bid farewell to this thread. A thread started like stampf has stated to praise the men of a fun night, but had turned into an outlet of whining.

I bid farewell wiith a heavy heart for i was looking forward to more AAR's and great screenies from future fights we might have. However  i see that isnt the case anymore.

:salute and farewell.

So you are saying to make things a little better around here I should just accept your squads propensity for stick stirring and blatant HOs and not comment on it?  If you are in agreement I am fine with that and you will no longer here a peep from me.

P.S.  Follow Bubi's lead, he's not a stick-stirrer.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 10:05:36 PM »
:cry

Call the waghmbulance somebody.

Everything ok Odee?? Or do you need help quitting something?
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Jaxxon

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 11:19:57 PM »
hey tom do you think you might want to lay off of the JG11 guys?  I mean if they are doing what you say it would be doing the same thing you guys do.  the only difference I could think of is that they are probably not up at 25k as you most likely are.

How can we be at 25K and still be hugging ack?? We're accussed of that as well?
"I had found the one thing I loved above all others, to me it wasn't a bussiness or a profession, but a wonderful game".
WA Bishop

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »

Everything ok Odee?? Or do you need help quitting something?

maybe he will quit Aces High and go play iL2 sturmovich, then come back to AH.
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

storch

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 07:09:16 AM »
How can we be at 25K and still be hugging ack?? We're accussed of that as well?

my experience with these guys (880, 325th et al) going back to 2003 is that they are taught and firmly believe that "if I ain't fightin' I's a climbin' "  since most of the AvA squads were started by jester and lowe (shifty) and I was in three of those squads I'm very familiar with the method of training and of gameplay.

you guys start out by getting far higher than any fight will ever possibly be so you can repeatedly dive in for the pick.  the newer guys usually end up lower because they blow their E, can't fight very well and are now bait for your illustrious leaders.  in the meantime your fearless leaders are leisurely circling above and getting picks.

the minute any one of them loses the advantage they unhesitatingly run to ack. double that for thebug if he even sniffs an equal fight he's all elbows and tailpipe.  I personally have never ever ever seen thebug fight in five years of playing this game.  this type of play only produces someone who can shoot well but not much else.  the reason you guys are awful players because you choose to be, the method of play you employ appeals to the weak and lazy.  you are always in the easiest and or fastest planes, you are always far above the fight, you are always in a horde and you are never far from your ack.  if any one of the first three elements are missing then you run to number four.

the funniest thing is that through the years your leaders have claimed that they are playing for "historical accuracy" and that rationalization always makes me chuckle but to each his own.

I'll bet that you personally could not beat one of our trainees in a 1v1 and you would be hard pressed to win a 2v1 with another one of your newer squad mates against anyone of our feldwebels.

just saying.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:30:35 AM by storch »

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 07:31:13 AM »
You don't need a preparatory bombardment Storch, you can just come back.  It'll be ok.
  -Richard O'Kane