Author Topic: 56th fighter group.....  (Read 3908 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: 56th fighter group.....
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2011, 05:02:33 AM »
Fantastic News!  Glad you're able to be back ingame, Nomde!  :salute  :cheers:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2011, 06:17:11 AM »
Great news! Glad to see you're back Nomde.  :salute
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2011, 06:27:09 AM »
Thoughts and prayers for our brother.   :salute

Get well soon Nomde!

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2011, 08:37:58 AM »
Bump for a GREAT reason.  I'm very happy to say that the 56th FG is alive and well, and our brother and friend Nomde is back in the virtual skies with us.  I've spoken with Mark several times, and although his medical challenges are always there, he still has the same spirit and personality we've all come to love and appreciate.  I'm so glad whenever he's able to login and fly with us, join one of our Jugs in-flight as an observer, or even a short phone call to catch up on everything.  We're proud to have you with us again Nomde  :salute  

Thanks for the news RedDg.  That's fantastic!!!  :aok :aok :aok  Nomde, missed ya bro!
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 08:38:33 AM »
will keep him in our prayers! get well soon dude!
 :salute
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2011, 10:12:34 AM »
 :aok

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2011, 10:25:50 AM »
Sweet :aok

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »
 :cheers: Welcome back Nomde!

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
Good to see you back Nomde Sir!........ :salute :angel:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »
i know alot of yall know nomde....hes a big part of the AH community and really sweet guy. he had befriended me shortly after i started playin AH and has continued to be a great friend. I spoke with nomde few days ago and he wasn't doing very good. he had fallen bout a month ago and was havin some pain in his right leg...he had told his doctors that it was bothering him but it went untreated. he was in great pain when i had spoken to him and had said they was using a medical transport to take him back and forth do dialysis but it was bothing him really bad so the doc was supposed to admit him in the hospital and he as waiting for that to happen. nomde's mom had contacted me today letting me know that he is indeed in the hospital. they have ran many tests on him to see what is going on. she said she will keep me informed on how he is doing. plz make sure that the 56th fighter group gets this message..i just wanted to let yall know what is going on with him.

<<S>> yall

My heart and prayers for for old Nomde, I wondered why I had seen him in ages.  He was a player of the first order and we want to see him get back!

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline fyvsix

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2011, 11:25:14 PM »
Saw the Bossman back online on Tuesday and immediately signed on for another hitch with the 56th! Great to see the old guys back!  :old:
Schiling in game Cave Tonitrum!