Author Topic: Some popular gun sights  (Read 2180 times)

Offline james

• Silver Member
Re: Some popular gun sights
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »
do i need winrar or some other file thingy to get them to download as a bmp or something like that? I've downloaded them as the same name.rar and even changed the name. Do I delete some sights so they fit? I can't for the life of me get this stuff to actually work. Completely did it the long way and everything.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 06:40:33 PM »
do i need winrar or some other file thingy to get them to download as a bmp or something like that? I've downloaded them as the same name.rar and even changed the name. Do I delete some sights so they fit? I can't for the life of me get this stuff to actually work. Completely did it the long way and everything.
Yes James, you need WinRar to open them
http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

That is the free copy, just click the 'later' button when it starts asking for you to upgrade.
After you ope it with WiNRar, you will get a folder in there.  Drag the folder to your desktop and it will be there.  You will now be able to open that folder and view the gunsights.
To place them in the game, got to your sights folder in your HTC folder and place them in there.  Now in the game you will be able to select them... :aok
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »
Wow talk about feeling behind the curve. Dont mean to be so high maintenance. Thanks again!
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »
i downloaded the sights but i cant practice my bombing in offline with em :furious :mad: :mad: :devil

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:53:39 AM »
i downloaded the sights but i cant practice my bombing in offline with em :furious :mad: :mad: :devil
What? :huh

Explain please.  Remember these are only gun sights, not bomb sights.
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »
do i download winrar er somthin

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »
This is my favourite. I don't use it for all planes but I do for most.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 03:57:49 PM »
For those of you who downloaded the sights, I hope you wee able to make good use of them.

I realize a few were not perfect and needed some editing to get rid of leftover garbage. I did clean the few that were not exactly perfect and will post them to Sketch for his sight pak that he is updating.

Rumble try this one out for size. It's slightly bigger and easier to see.

Heres another I just recently made. Works well in many planes but like it best in Nik so far.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »
For those of you who downloaded the sights, I hope you wee able to make good use of them.

I realize a few were not perfect and needed some editing to get rid of leftover garbage. I did clean the few that were not exactly perfect and will post them to Sketch for his sight pak that he is updating.

(Image removed from quote.)

Heres another I just recently made. Works well in many planes but like it best in Nik so far.

Thanks tool, but the dot in the b25h regular size one is actually a bit too large in some planes. I like the dot to be as small as possible most of the time :)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 05:14:55 AM »

Tool, that bottom one looks like the old Weasel sight.  Can't miss when it comes to dive bombing.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 01:08:16 PM »
I'm trying the bottom out, not for dive bombing though. b25h is perfect for that due to the vertical line. Seems good with hollow square for aim.