Author Topic: JV44 Butcher Birds are recruiting  (Read 4759 times)

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
Re: JV44 Butcher Birds are recruiting
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »
Whos Gopher? :noid

Offline JV44boobman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »
whos grady??

JV44boob <S>

Offline toadkill

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »
Who's who?
<S>
Toad

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »
Who's Notch ?
a myth no more need said
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »
whos grady??

Ill prob get PNG'd if i post your portrait here.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:17:08 PM by acfireguy26 »

Offline toadkill

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 03:07:00 AM »
Well. i knew he was beat with an ugly stick as a kid, but i didn't know he was Offensively ugly. Must've been put in ICU after that beat'n.
<S>
Toad

Offline noTch

• Silver Member
      • JV44 Butcher Birds
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »
The JV44 Butcher Birds formerly known as the JG44 Night Hawks are soliciting for recruits and veteran players alike to join one of the long-standing squads in the game of Aces High II.

The JV44 has been called home by many of the top players of the game. Like any squad, some come and go and others stay for the long haul, and then there are the times when real life rears it’s head and demands more than the game. The command staff of the JV44 understands this all too well. We’ve all had to deal with real life.

The JV44 has seen a large number of our people leave the squad for various reasons over the last 6-8 months or so, people burn out, have real life commitments, or just want to try something new. Well the JV44 is also looking to try something new as well.

The command staff has restructured the squad, streamlining it, and going to a much more casual style of command. In this squad EVERY pilot will get a chance to be a leader, plan the missions, lead the flights, and catch the grief when it goes wrong….but it’s all in fun!!!!

That is mission priority number 1. Have Fun.

However like most squads we do have a few simple requirements to join.
1.   You must have a paid and active AHII account. We will not accept anyone on the free trial. New players on the free trial interested in seeing what a squad is like may fly with us but you will not be invited into the squad until you have a paid account.
2.   You must be at least 18 years old. No offense to the younger kids playing but this is an adult squad, and the squad channel will often have adult discussions on it not meant for young ears. That being said we have made exceptions in the past for younger players that have proven themselves to be mature enough to hang out with us so………
3.   Squad nights are every Wednesday night at 8:00PM EST in the Blue Late War arena unless otherwise noted on the Message Of The Day and the squad’s forum. If your in the squad and online during squad night hours you are expected to fly with the squad and follow the orders of the command staff. Squad night is the ONLY night of the week were the command staff will be issuing orders in the main arenas.
4.   Squad pilots are expected to check the squad forum at least twice a week to keep up with important information regarding the squad.
5.   Have Fun!!!!!! This squad used to take things a bit to seriously and that caused some problems for many of the guys. The new command staff lived through those times and we understand this is just a game. We all want to have fun and that’s the main goal.

The JV44 is a Knight squad, but we don’t mind our pilots switching countries during non-squad nights. We fly everything in the game. We take bases, we do fighter sweeps, we furball, we do bombing missions, and we GV. We are jack-of-all-trades and masters of none.

The past, present, and future pilots of JV44 will always be a part of JV44. This squad is more about the friendship and camaraderie of flying our cartoon planes together, than scores, or stats. We don’t care if you’re the best pilot in the game or the worst. If you can have fun with us then you’re our kind of people.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the JV44 Command Staff. We look forward to hearing from you :salute

Commanding Officer: Notch
Executive Officer: Yak543d
Operations Officer: Hornet33

Just one correction to this Squad nights are Thursdays @ 9pm EST
The JV44 has always been active in FSO & would like to continue this tradition. We need numbers.
Let us know if you would like to try our uniform on, contact us at:
 http://z10.invisionfree.com/JG44_NIGHT_HAWKS/
under the Guest Board
That is all
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:13:28 PM by noTch »
AHXARL Lead Campaign Manager/2012-?

My new favorite clip--->http://youtu.be/_2Nn4wAVNOg

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »
y'all are still going strong then? I do hope so.  How are all of y'all dooing these days any way?

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »
 :noid
i have nothing to add.
bastages
<S>
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Flifast

• Copper Member
      • Claim Jumpers
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »
You could add cheesy bread with that order!  Be  :x
Flifast

Offline jeb

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »
Gents S~

Holy Cow...It's cool to see the old names on here. Gopher, boob, becin, toad, notch, DA, Fli, firguy, Eastwood, oh...and the hornets .... can't forget my 'ol bud knuckels >S Where's the founder--> Doobs?  Great group of guys to fly with. JV44 was the 1st of two MA squads I've been with..back when it was the JV 44 Night Hawks. Maybe I can join you guys on an FSO night in the future. Time for me to  :bolt:.

:salute Jebbers
"I think I felt It Move! Go ahead, touch it..you know you wanna."

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
wow, everyone still flys
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 06:59:54 PM »
wow, everyone still flys
thats a pretty broad statement....my plane flies briefly and then crashes in a flaming heap.
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »
well atleast your is up briefly, mine usually doesnt make it far off the runway
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2010, 12:58:20 PM »
Some of us still fly together. Myself, don5090, geepel, starke42, and WOLF359 make up the 7th FS "Screaming Demons".
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA