Author Topic: TOD 8/17/00  (Read 1506 times)

Renfield

TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2000, 09:22:00 PM »

Oh, send it to them. Same offer here. Your first answer stated CLEARLY that you didnt HO me.

Your last one refutes first.

RAM - In my first post, I put a link to my film and my film (verifying my kill of your sorry ass, btw) will be off to Sabre here in a few minutes.

I never admitted to an intentional HO. You seem to insist on calling it an HO in spite of the evidence. Whatever you want to call it, bud. I looked at the movie and we both were coming out of violent maneuvers trying to get a bead on the other guy. I contend that is not an HO. Me saying that I was passing low and to your left is also not an admission of an HO. You insist it was. Too freaking bad. You're still dead and out of the scenario. Boo hoo.

I am sick of arguing with you on this. You died. I didn't. End of freaking story. Go cry in your pillow if it makes you feel better.

I just get more and more disappointed in your behavior with each of your posts. I will not reply to any more of your posts as it is obvious you are living in a fantasy and don't respond to reason or proof.

Have a nice day.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2000, 09:26:00 PM »

Originally posted by Renfield:
I never thought anything of it Eskimo - until I came here and saw where RAM decided to rail me and squeak about a supposed HO then claim I went running home like a "little girl". He then went on to claim that I wouldn't help friends

You and Zigrat were there. Camo and 3 more Zeroes came to assist me but arrived a bit later. Zigrat died. You survived.

Tell me how, if you didnt run like a screaming little girl. Your mate was in danger still you landed alive. Strange, because Camo and other guys all were alive...

Renfield

TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2000, 09:26:00 PM »

Originally posted by RAM:
For sure you wont be braggin now about your "I returned, damaged, but returned"...

The hell I won't. I will especially now - only it will be I returned, damaged, but returned - AFTER KICKING RAM's SORRY bellybutton ALL OVER THE FREAKING SKY

There. Now I'm done. You keep editing your posts RAM - one has to ask why.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2000, 09:29:00 PM »

First, it ALWAYS takes two to HO. Second, if you view the film you will see it was not a straight in "HO". Third, I don't remember what I was looking at during the merge or when I saw you. I think anyone who views from my vantage point would agree that I was not trying for the "HO".

I ended up pointed nose up at you and you ended up pointed nose down at me. We each skidded to try to land bullets on the other. I smoked you and you missed.

I never admitted to an intentional HO. You seem to insist on calling it an HO in spite of the evidence.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2000, 09:33:00 PM »

You keep editing your posts RAM - one has to ask why.

Mostly because my english is quite poor and I use to find errors while re-reading it.

And yes, that last phrase was included after the last edit.

You have your "why" answered.

Renfield

TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2000, 09:36:00 PM »

You and Zigrat were there. Camo and 3 more Zeroes came to assist me but arrived a bit later. Zigrat died. You survived.

Tell me how, if you didnt run like a screaming little girl. Your mate was in danger still you landed alive. Strange, because Camo and other guys all were alive...

I'm really tired of this but since you keep assulting my character...

After I kicked your ass, Zigrat flew one direction and I flew the other. We were coordinating over Roger Wilco and I told him I was exiting to the west. He chose to go north. He got gangabanged (to use your terminology). When I saw the Zekes in on him, I was trying to get back to his position in spite of it putting me back in action (this was the second event where I was heading back into a fight when I was trying to RTB instead). I didn't get there in time.

Just look at my film you dork - it is all there. Say whatever you want but you will only make yourself look worse than you already do.

I'm sick of arguing this with you. You, forwhatever reason, refuse to accept that you lost. You need a scapegoat and to feel better - that someone "cheated" somehow and you were the victim.

The fact of the matter was that you got in over your head, took a shot hoping that you could get the HO yourself, and died. I still adamantly believe that it takes two to "HO" and that if that is what you want to call what happened, you are just as guilty as I was. It could have gone either way except you didn't get your bullets home. You died.

Get over it. That's it for me. I'll let my film answer any more of your ranting, whining, and crying.

To quote the wise and almighty RAM: "Go and get a towel. Or go and cry to other side of the fence, please."

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2000, 09:48:00 PM »

I'm sick of arguing this with you. You, forwhatever reason, refuse to accept that you lost. You need a scapegoat and to feel better - that someone "cheated" somehow and you were the victim.

In fact there are 2 things that hurt me.

1) Santa died
2) I died at a hands of a HO dweeb.

You didnt cheat. HO is part of AH, still to go HO when you are 2 on one is a clear dweebish move.

I died. You survived. I need no excuses as I already blame myself for it:

I have to admit,that my evasives were very simple and not very problematic. True,as I never expected a HO in that situation, I only tried the evasives and to fire back when I saw your tracers coming.

I dont feel better when I say you are a HO dweeb. In fact the only thing that really disturbs on my death is that it was because a dweeb move from a dweebish enemy,so each time I repeat it, the more it disturbs me

If I had fallen in a good fight, with you 2 doing some good ACMs instead of that cheap move, you'd have earned a heartly <S!> from me.

But you had to do "that". Well your choice. I died knowing I did a bad evasion . You lived knowing you did an awful move that proved lucky. Your lucky nothing else.

And I have nothign against that. But instead a <S!> from me you earn a DWEEB! call from me.

That hurts? good. Next time dont HO and fly wise. Luck only works a few times, yah know...

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 10-09-2000).]

Offline Fury

• Copper Member
      • http://n/a
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2000, 11:21:00 PM »
I'm sorry but this thread has turned into a piece of poop!

Fury

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2000, 08:24:00 AM »
Back to the topic....I had fun, got shotdown and bailed but had fun!  (Was a Spit Pilot, now a pedestrian hoping to make it back to my lines.  Oh please Sabre, make that dice roll a lucky one for me...hehe).

Cobra

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2000, 08:29:00 AM »
It's really this simple, and obviates the need for hysterics; with cannon-armed birds, the first one to get a good snapshot in wins most of the time.

With this in mind I will fire anytime I get my guns in even a brief firing solution- especially if it's me against multiples. You don't know when you are going to get another shot, and chances are the longer the fight goes on, the more likely it is the one will lose against the two.

funked

TOD 8/17/00
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2000, 11:18:00 AM »
RAM - Calling people "damned dweebs" just because you lost a fight is no way to treat people.

Renfield - I think you overreacted a little.

Kiss and make up kiddies.