Author Topic: More Deer Problems; Thank God for my Butt-Crack Penknife  (Read 678 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
More Deer Problems; Thank God for my Butt-Crack Penknife
« on: April 19, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »
Well, I’d just finished a long cattle drive; 1,500 doggies from Colorado to a 7-11 in Virginia Beach.  I’m wearing: my ten-gallon white hat, a 6” fringed, rhinestone studded waist-cut deerskin jacket with an LED lit “Cowboy Up-Yours” logo on the back, 6” fringed, rhinestone studded deerskin chaps, snake-skinned boots, diamond spurs and NOTHING else.  I don’t use a saddle; I prefer full man-to-beast contact.  My horse insists on feeling me against him.  Now, the tough thing about riding barebutt bareback is that the position tends to spread my cheeks quite a bit which of course makes it very difficult to keep my hidden penknife in place.  If I clench really hard I can keep it in place for a few hours, but all it takes is a cough or a sneeze and that little thing always thing pops out.  Sweat from either the horse or I doesn’t seem to help matters much either.  Somewhere around Missouri I got the brilliant idea of just Super Gluing my penknife in place.

Fast-forward to the drive destination 7-11 in Virginia Beach.  This place felt a little strange to a cowboy like me.  Two thousand miles of just prairie, me, my horse, the stars, 1,503 cows (I delivered three on the trail) and then all of a sudden BAM! a real convenience store with electricity, Slushies and non-bulk tobacky.  So as I stroll on in I notice a bunch of black-tailed deer eying me.  Now I’ve had a few run-ins with white-tailed deer and am known to hold my own against them even while severely outnumbered.  I don’t know what to make of these black-tails, however.  So I load up on Diet Pepsi Free One, Doritos, Pink Snowballs, Marlboros, Ho-Hos, Twinkies, Mike-n-Ikes, Skoal, AAA Batteries for my LED Cowboy Up Yours logo, Fruit-Roll-Ups, Bubble-Yum, Mentos, Tic-Tacs and an ice cold Slushie (after a month of nothing but dusty jerky and hard-tac you’d want all this stuff too). 

So, I exit the 7-11 and one of the black-tails asks me why I’m not wearing any pants, whether my duds are genuine deerskin and why I opted for the pink Snowballs instead of the plain white ones; If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me that…  I mount my horse and all of a sudden I’m surrounded by deer.  One of them says something about me wearing his momma and that he’s going to skin me and wear me. 

Game on.  I reach back, grab a hold of my penknife, unclench my cheeks and tug.  No go.  Then I remember the Super Glue thing.  Dang, it’s stuck good.  Just when I think I’m screwed, a brilliant idea pops into my head.  I sit up a bit and press the knife opener switch; click - it opens.  I flip over so that they all can see the blade.  One of them yells, “He’s got a three-inch penknife!  Everyone; run 21 feet!”  They all scatter, so I trot on over to my herd, keeping my penknife blade up so it glistens in the moonlight.

A couple minutes later the sheriff arrives and asks me if I brandished a knife within 21’ of a threat.  I tell him the story about how I kept dropping the penknife and then the Super Glue thing and then show him the knife and my NASCAR and Rebel Flag tattoos.  He’s a good ’ol boy and likes what he sees.  When I explain the black-tailed deer incident he gets real excited and exclaims that “them are in season”.  Next thing I know the law is showing up from all directions and has the area around the 7-11 surrounded.  Then they start poppin off the deer left and right and pretty much dispatch the entire herd.  Each one leaves with a deer strapped down to their patrol car’s hood.

All I have to say is: God bless my buttcrack penknife.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Re: More Deer Problems; Thank God for my Butt-Crack Penknife
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »
You use a pen-knife for that!!??    That's your problem right there.

Throw that useless piece of crap-covered crap away, and use a proper knife.  A Ka-bar works much better.  Just insert the sheath first, followed by that man's blade, and 'Voila!' the problem of the stuck penknife is solved.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »
 :rofl  Classic!  :rofl

Nice job Eskimo!

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »
Remind me never to get within 21 feet of Eskimo.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 12:43:34 PM »
:rofl
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 12:50:38 PM »
The moral of the story: If there was a Negro hunting season, we could thin the herd and 7-11s everywhere would be safer.

Eskimo = RACIST!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
LOL.  Someone has to make a PS storyline for this  :rofl
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »
One great thing about the fate of the deer, they all achieved serenity. They are now one with the all knowing pot, stove, roaster and bbq deity quadrinity. The spaghetti monster is beaming surrounded by serene venison meatballs and one venison sausage pizza all paying homage to his noodliness.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »
someone test the water supply in Eskimo's hometown.

hippies been pissing upstream from it from the looks of it.

Offline Coshy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »
<snip> ... “He’s got a three-inch penknife!  Everyone; run 21 feet!” ... <unsnip>

The truly sad thing is, no matter what else I accomplish on this board or in game, the 21 feet thing will never be forgotten.
Currently flying as "Ruger"

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »
The truly sad thing is, no matter what else I accomplish on this board or in game, the 21 feet thing will never be forgotten.
It could have been worse, you could have carpeted your garage. :D

Offline Coshy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »
It could have been worse, you could have carpeted your garage. :D

ummm, does astroturf on half of a 2 car garage count as carpeting?
Currently flying as "Ruger"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »
broke back mountain,  no seriously
what the heck can one respond to this????

you liken people to animals,

I think every one who reads this is now dumber.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
I think every one who reads this is now dumber.

Or maybe they just have a sense of  humor

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
That's a good fire-side yarn... 

but I'll bet you never heard the tale of the butt-to-butt deathmatch between cowboy bob and Chief Beer-in-the Gullet.  They were backed up on all fours butt-to-butt and lashed with deer leather thongs... 

Yes sir, it was one man headed East, and one man headed West... four thighs lashed together, locking in a destiny...

... and two sphincters alternately clenching and unclenching with brief flashes of silvery steel as each attempted to intimidate the other.  The primitives dancing around the campfire were fully aware that one would live, and unfortunately, one would die - and not prettily either.

The drums were beating. The squaws were jumping up and down in the firelight, demanding blood.  Suddenly the drums stopped, the signal to begin the fight.

I am going to self-censor this part, but just let me say that there was more ham slicing going on than you'd see at a Honey Baked ham store, and not spiral, neither.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 03:42:24 PM by Gunthr »
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century