Author Topic: Weird glitch?  (Read 325 times)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Weird glitch?
« on: April 28, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
First off <S> Whels, sorry bout the indestructible M4.  Ok next, during my last sortie, which i have filmed and Screenshots of, i saw a few bugs/glitches i guess they would be.
1) I heard a plane engine slowly creeping up on me while i was in an M4, i figured he was an NOE enemy, later when he got above the hill i saw a pony on the ground coming towards me.  I fired a few MGs and found it was friendly, when he talked it never showed up in the top right of the screen.  I also found he was a tank when he fired, yet he had all the characteristics of a pony with no landing gear riding on the ground, engine was even working.
2) The usual indestructible tank...yet it wasn't lag as i never died even after 9+ hits from a tiger (Whels), and i lived for 5 minutes after.  I ended up killing his tiger in 2 hits yet i never had damage.
Edit-3) After reviewing the film again I now notice my name (Xcelsior) Does not show up in the list of name, instead it is blank.  It also says I am Bish when I was rook and the friendly gv's had Rook icons.  In the film the Pony is not on the ground near me, instead nothing is there...now I am confused.
And now Edit (i keep noticing things as i watch again 4) In one film (i have 2) it shows a pony driving next to me, he suddenly appears there.  In the second film he still gone. (I have 2 due to i quit the film thinking it was pointless...good thing i started rolling again)

Like i mentioned i have Screenshots and a film of it all, if anyone knows an easy place to host pictures I will gladly post them.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:54:19 PM by 1701E »
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Weird glitch?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »
Send to support@hitechcreations.com

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »
Ok Krusty thanks, I wasn't sure if it was better to post or send it.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »
Maybe both? I just figure you've got photos and stuff you don't know how to link, might as well send 'em straight in and not worry about a link.