Author Topic: Fitting in?  (Read 856 times)

Offline Richards

• Zinc Member
Re: Fitting in?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »
My best advise is just don't post! lol :O  Open forums are sometimes more violent than the game itself. :devil
cgar
353rd FG

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »
Wanting to be liked is a weakness, this isn't 1st day of school, don't force it
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »
Ive been posting some threads, they aren't exactly full-proof but they certainly can't be very good with all the harassment i have been getting. I need your help. I posted threads about AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, HELICOPTERS, HAVING NEW AIRPLANES, and A SMALL DUMB FIRST THREAD... And i admit it too.  :cry Im not very good at the game but it came to my attention to have so many people be ***holes... I need to know most of the rules. The important ones. I dont need anymore idiots commenting my threads as retarded such as for the Wishlist: Title:BIGGEST WISH EVER??
and i put in that i wanted AHIII, some people agreed, some others didnt but they weren't ***holes like the others. :frown:

know what we've ALL failed to tell ya?
don't try to be what you think we think you should be to fit in. be yourself. that's all you need to do, along with a little self-learning that is. you'll be fine!!

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »
Ive been posting some threads, they aren't exactly full-proof but they certainly can't be very good with all the harassment i have been getting. I need your help. I posted threads about AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, HELICOPTERS, HAVING NEW AIRPLANES, and A SMALL DUMB FIRST THREAD... And i admit it too.  :cry Im not very good at the game but it came to my attention to have so many people be ***holes... I need to know most of the rules. The important ones. I dont need anymore idiots commenting my threads as retarded such as for the Wishlist: Title:BIGGEST WISH EVER??
and i put in that i wanted AHIII, some people agreed, some others didnt but they weren't ***holes like the others. :frown:
I could flame this one just as easily as some of your other posts but I won't.

Advice:   You were SPAMMING htreads left and right over some of the most asinine concoctions.   But what you need to ask yourself is this.  "With as many cuss words that you have in your post, are you willing to be part of the solution?"
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »
Pick any really good leading man from hollywood, and see how it does it.

Indiana Jones is a good example.

A Doesn't whine when things go bad, and he doesn't let it stop him.
B Does more than his share of the dirty work.
C Don't announce what your "going to do" as chances are something will go wrong. Be conservative!
D In fact don't announce anything. The game does it for you,  in landing kills or taking fields.
E Listens to everything everyone has to say, THINKS about it. Then decides what he's going to do with a minimum of fuss. And he goes out and DOES it, then and only then does he stop to bask in the glory a bit.

So start out "playing the part" of a man, pick a good man, a solid well respected one as a guide.
Eventually you will find that you are no longer playing the part. That you have in fact become a man.
And there is so much more to being a man than that which swings in his pants. That in fact is the least of it all.
great advice :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »
Just keep doing what your doing and get a new forum id everytime you get flamed.  Plenty of people do that all the time.

:aok

(this was bad advice btw)
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 09:05:59 AM »
I dont need anymore idiots commenting my threads as retarded

Put yourself on BBS restriction for a year.  Concentrate on doing rather than talking.  Or something along those lines.  Getting into what the other guy is into usually yields happy results as opposed to "here's what I have to say."