Author Topic: Well aint that some crap  (Read 277 times)

Offline 1BULL

• Zinc Member
Well aint that some crap
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:56:33 AM »
Recently i have found that i get more fighterkills in a bomber than in a fighter.  I therefore think i suck.  I can never out turn some one.  I can never find any one at high alt. i freakin suck.  But i started a squad.  So im a crapy flyer with a bunch of friends.  That was supposta make me feel better, well thanks alot DR phil.  vent he says, i think he sucks too.

1bull- ha ha if you cant beat em sleep with their sisters!!!
BULL

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Well aint that some crap
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »
Im glad that you have finally found meaning to life  :aok
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
i give it another hour before thisone gets locked :O
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Actually i feel his pain. :lol I'm just the opposite as i think i sux in bombers but i'm ok in fighters. Well ya find your nich in the game and make it work for you. :aok

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »
Try going to the TA and get some help. For the most part the people you find in the TA are more than helpful. If you go in there with an attitude of wanting to learn you will find that you will receive more help than you can handle.

This isn't a game where you can get instant gratification like a FPS. It takes practice to get even remotely competent, and then you need to practice some more. Once you have your BFM down try flying into fights where you are at some disadvantage and fight your way out. you will die a lot, but that is how you will get better. Or you could do like stephen waldron suggest and fly around trying to engage only when you have an extreme advantage. You won't get any better but you might be able to stroke your ego some.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »
Everyone's better in bombers in the beginning, I think... I know I was. Bombers are simply easier to fly and most people will come in dead six and give you an easy kill.

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »
Recently your shades have become tedious and tiresome.  At least in years past they were mildly entertaining but no so anymore.

Might be time to move on.
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.