Author Topic: Someone's going to get PNG'd  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
Re: Someone's going to get PNG'd
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 07:38:29 AM »
Are his favoite words VOX revolve around....excrement, the d of g, and francisco?

EDIT:  Does he also sound like Borat?

ROX
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:40:06 AM by ROX »

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 10:24:58 AM »
Who would have thought that one single "f" would cause such consternation among so many?  Such a sensitive lot we have here.  You guys are fighter pilots for crying out loud.  You are the elite of the internet's elite.  Don't let a single "f" cause you concern.  I will be forced to take many of you off of my hero list and no longer respect you as the most awesomest awesome guys that are awesome. 

Besides, this is not unlike all other internet posts that don't agree with your weak forum stomachs in that the timeless internet rule still applies, if you don't like his "f", he is not forcing you to read it.  But wait, perhaps he IS forcing you to read it because, alas, once you have seen his "f" then you have read his "f".  Brilliant! 

I say don't PNG him, but promote him to the gold-plated platinum diamond encrusted lifetime member l33t, l33ter member because he has found a way to psychologically shoot down all of you with one single shot.  Now that is an awesome internet fighter pilot!
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
Who would have thought that one single "f" would cause such consternation among so many?

You clearly missed the posts this thread was initially about.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »
Who would have thought that one single "f" would cause such consternation among so many?  Such a sensitive lot we have here.  You guys are fighter pilots for crying out loud.  You are the elite of the internet's elite.  Don't let a single "f" cause you concern.  I will be forced to take many of you off of my hero list and no longer respect you as the most awesomest awesome guys that are awesome. 

Besides, this is not unlike all other internet posts that don't agree with your weak forum stomachs in that the timeless internet rule still applies, if you don't like his "f", he is not forcing you to read it.  But wait, perhaps he IS forcing you to read it because, alas, once you have seen his "f" then you have read his "f".  Brilliant! 

I say don't PNG him, but promote him to the gold-plated platinum diamond encrusted lifetime member l33t, l33ter member because he has found a way to psychologically shoot down all of you with one single shot.  Now that is an awesome internet fighter pilot!

Well mr smug , you missed the pre waffle edited ones where you needed a 2 min scroll to get past his tarded post.  But don't let that stop you from making a numpty of yourself.
 :aok
See Rule #4

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 10:31:01 AM »
You clearly missed the posts this thread was initially about.

I clearly decided to ignore them and address the "f".
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »
Well mr smug , you missed the pre waffle edited ones where you needed a 2 min scroll to get past his tarded post.  But don't let that stop you from making a numpty of yourself.
 :aok

LOL, yep, it's true, I didn't perch myself at my wittle puter monitoring the happenings on a cartoon fighter plane forum.  Good for me.   :aok :aok
AoM

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
LOL, yep, it's true, I didn't perch myself at my wittle puter monitoring the happenings on a cartoon fighter plane forum.  Good for me.   :aok :aok
So how was the therapy session? Did they work out why you still wet the bed?
See Rule #4

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »
So how was the therapy session? Did they work out why you still wet the bed?

Ahh, u can do better than that.  Give me something to work with here.   ;)
AoM

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

Yet here you are, perched at your wittle puter monitering the happenings on a cartoon fighter plane forum.    :huh
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »
Yet here you are, perched at your wittle puter monitering the happenings on a cartoon fighter plane forum.    :huh

Finally, someone who discerned the irony.  My original post had the same.  After all, nobody forced me to read the thread.  I'm just as sick as the rest of u.  Or perhaps we are all normal and the rest out there are not... 

Prolly not.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:56:10 AM by SunBat »
AoM

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »
oops. mispost
AoM

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 10:57:55 AM »

Because he wasn't busy pickn' n runnin' in a 51? :aok
See Rule #4

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »
Because he wasn't busy pickn' n runnin' in a 51? :aok

You resort to checking scores.  I win.   :aok
AoM

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »
You resort to checking scores.  I win.   :aok
Had friends report of your lameness.
See Rule #4