Author Topic: shifty/JG11  (Read 1476 times)

storch

shifty/JG11
« on: June 19, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
I have no desire to return to the AvA, I do however have a keen interest in some squad V squad fights.  how about 4 of your guys against 4 of ours just for fun in the DA? 

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
Re: shifty/JG11
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »
Storch, there is no fun to have with, or against, you guys. So forgive me but, we are not interested.

You should read up on this, before we can engage in any type of serious conversation.

Have a good day Sir.

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 05:22:37 PM »
 :noid
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

storch

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
I didn't figure you would and respect has nothing to do with it, you know it and I know it but it's ok if you hide behind that excuse.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:29:16 PM by storch »

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
it is my experience that most of the current crop of AvA players simply do not possess the skills to fight nor do they show the inclination to learn.  they are content with having non fights and then heartily congratulating each other for their amazing speed and prowess in evading as they successfully drop from 20k to the ack.  they will gladly drop from 20k to gang a single player if that player is sufficiently close to their ack and makes his presense announced.  the preferred number seems to be between seven and twelve to one odds in their favor and even if you kill two thirds of them and die in ack chasing the other third they declare themselves the winner.  I should post film it is hilariously funny but becomes old after three or four "fights".   there is really nothing there that even remotely resembles "the battle of the aces".  it is false advertising and should be changed to be more represenatative of the fact.

Quite self explanatory don't you think? You are not fooling anyone in here, but yourself.

END OF DISCUSSION

We do not negotiate with terrorists.

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Trukk

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »
Actually, I think that respect has a lot to do with it.  Folks play the game to have a good time, and playing with/against folks you respect goes a long way to making the game enjoyable.

storch

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »
lol you run vortex you run.  nice spin though no substance but good print, all show no go.

storch

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »
Actually, I think that respect has a lot to do with it.  Folks play the game to have a good time, and playing with/against folks you respect goes a long way to making the game enjoyable.
respect is a two way street.  in the case of JG11 and their prior iteration JG54 black crosses all we ever saw was a bunch of guys who run from ack face shoot you and run to ack.  if they had numbers than it was a line astern series of face shots.  if we use the game play (the only thing we really know about players) those types of players deserve no respect in my opinion.  respect is something you earn not something you are entitled to.  one might have the benefit of the doubt but that lasts up to and until the first encounter.  I'll leave it at that.

with regard to respect and the squad v squad challenge in my opinion both squads know they will come up short.  therein lies the real reason regardless of the window dressings.  this is my opinion and I'm satisfied with JG11's capitulation.  next.

Offline Trukk

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »
Gameplay is just one aspect, a person's forum/vox behaviour is more important.  I've seen many "leet" guys/squads, who socially, are anything but.  They think they should get respect, but they don't because of their behaviour.  It's like those videos you see of kids ranting and raving on YouTube while playing a game.  In their mind's eye they are "it", but in reality they're just am immature kid playing a computer game with no social skills.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »
Sure if I can get three other guys to fly with me. If not I'll take you up on it by myself. One at a time or all four at once, doesn't matter to me.

Just name a date and time over the weekend. In fact I have tomorrow off. Your challange your call on the date and time. As long as it doesn't interfere with tomorrow nights FSO.

I happen to agree with vortex, you're really are no fun to fly with or against.
Win or lose you'll gain nothing until you grow up and act like an adult.
However giving you any reason to think you're feared just feeds the insanity.
So yes, let's get on with it. One thing we all need is another How great I am story form Storch!!
All this drama was of your making, so yes. Let's take the show to the final curtain.

I can hardly wait. :lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »
pick your guys and say when we can go PM from here

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »
Soon as I have them I'll let you know. I'll just post it here though. Just so theres no confusion, and none of your antics. I want everything out in the open.
When I get the guys, you set the time. This is your t**d you do the scheduling.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 07:13:07 PM by Shifty »

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 07:01:58 PM »
you're the doctor

storch

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »
Gameplay is just one aspect, a person's forum/vox behaviour is more important.  I've seen many "leet" guys/squads, who socially, are anything but.  They think they should get respect, but they don't because of their behaviour.  It's like those videos you see of kids ranting and raving on YouTube while playing a game.  In their mind's eye they are "it", but in reality they're just am immature kid playing a computer game with no social skills.
and then there are those who care neither for conformity nor convention, let alone hypocracy in a game?  maybe there is enough of that in real life.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »
you're the doctor

You quote that movie often, too bad you don't live up to the code of the guy you quoted.
You're actually more more of a Ike Clanton, all bully and Bulls**t.

See you and the rest of the Cowboys in the DA.