Author Topic: <S> to the new KOTH of this month  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: <S> to the new KOTH of this month
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 06:20:52 AM »
That was really fun instead of having to be the last one alive it went off kills 1 point per kill and an extra point if you were the last one alive. Most points won each round then at the end round winners would fight each other and the last one alive then would be the overall winner. Best AH event I ever flew in.

That sounds like a fairer way of doing it.  Most kills should in theory win.  Of course there would still be some element of picking and skirting going on but it wont benefit them if some daddyo already had 4 kills in the first minute and then got picked by a guy with only 1 kill he would still win.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 06:38:54 AM »
That sounds like a fairer way of doing it.  Most kills should in theory win.  Of course there would still be some element of picking and skirting going on but it wont benefit them if some daddyo already had 4 kills in the first minute and then got picked by a guy with only 1 kill he would still win.

that would be good, the last KOTH i flew in, the winner of the last round and KOTH for that day, only had 2 kills in the last round, there were 20+ people flying too, you know this fool was skirting.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:15 AM »
July's was my first.  I had a good time although I do understand what many are complaining about.

Seems that a lot of the round winners consistently found themselves without anyone to fight for minutes at a time while the field was whittled down.  Someone said that the winner of the last round (maybe last month - thread is old) had 2 kills in the final round?  I think I had 5 or 6 in the first and its not like I was surrounded by cons.

Tough event to manage.  <S> Dogg.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »
F4UJunky = Cmustard.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »
:lol at 4 people gang banging f4ujunky in the Bost III round lol

proof that koth is fubar until they disable icons/ until this happens its mearly a team pickfest
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
proof that koth is fubar until they disable icons/ until this happens its mearly a team pickfest

I did not get that impression.  I fought Bip, Kats, SR and SunFan more than anyone else, quite frankly.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:11 PM »
I can't understand what in the hell any of you are saying.  It's like I'm reading a foreign language.

L M F A O

:noid