Author Topic: wanna get back in the fight  (Read 199 times)

Offline ele254

• Zinc Member
wanna get back in the fight
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:25:00 AM »
 hi im a 14 year old goin into highschool with hopes of passing aeronatics all 4 years so that i can go to the naval academy by graduation any ways i used to play in H2H (Huge254 was my name back then) before it was closed down and i couldnt afford the game because my parents said to get i job ( i couldnt) but now at 14 i legaly can  :aok i wont enjoy it cus ill be a bagboy but i can sorta get some money rollin in.

well after h2h i tried fsx which got boring after a while so i thought of AH even when H2H went down i still looked at the forums and the updates to see what bugs were fixed but deleted the game

But before i start a sortie then get shot down 5 seconds later by a low spit p51 or 109 i wanna know whats new and what i should know before playing in the rooms cus its been a long time since ive flown a plane online oh yea n sum of the radio calls would be nice to thx

ele

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: wanna get back in the fight
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 02:53:11 AM »
Well... we got now... .

P-39D/Q

Wirbelwind, updated F4Us, updated La-7, Sherman VC Firefly.... the 251...

oh and everybody always cries and complains about everything now....  :cry
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: wanna get back in the fight
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:44:45 PM »
Other than the above, not much has changed.  Here is a hint, check the area while in the tower before taking off, if lots of red icons, go to another field.  Everybody starts out as the bagboy, just think, the only way to go on the ladder of success is up  :) Check some of the other recent posts for the radio listings and other usefull info.

Welcome   :salute
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors