Author Topic: Adios  (Read 915 times)

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Adios
« on: July 01, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »
My computer can no longer handle this game or the game has some serious issues affecting FR.  Regardless, my frame rate is constant crap and I am not having much fun as a result of it, thus I have decided to stop playing until I can afford new computer or whatever issues in the game making FR drop are solved.

To my AA bruthas n sistahs, its been a real blast flying and tanking with you all.  I got many of your #s and ill be in touch and Ill still drop by here on a regular basis. I just wont be an active player till issues get fixed.

Have fun everybody.

Im gonna delete the game in the meantime. 

I hearby resign my Rank as XOII of the AAs and pass those duties along to AARecon.  Give em hell bro.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:41:41 PM by AAolds »
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: Adios
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »
 :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute

AAolds your always welcomed in Bish-land :)
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »
 :salute  TY Bro.  I hope to not be gone too long.  Take care.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Marshal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:48:19 PM »
 :salute
Always a pleasure flyin and dyin with ya Olds
See ya soon

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:03:17 PM »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »
OLDS!! Dont quit!!! Will steal one of the 2 weeker's computers and get ya up and running!

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 11:25:31 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this olds. I will miss you so much sir and i bet the AH community will too! <Salute>

:salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »
 :salute Sorry to hear this AAOlds - get yer bellybutton back as soon as yer can mate - its been a blast flying and dying with and against you

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 01:51:24 AM »
Sorry to see you drop out always have had fun fighting you. Come back soon.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 07:14:52 AM »
I don't remember seeing much in the tech support area of the boards about your problems ( could be old age on my part  :D ) post what you have, and what settings your using in the game, and maybe you can get some help. Some people have extra parts laying around and are willing to part with them for the cost of shipping. There are a number of tweaks you can do to get even a weak computer playable. What have you got to loose?

Offline SpazMan

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 07:15:15 AM »
 :salute  AAOlds, hope you find a solution soon....

Offline A8balls

• Copper Member
      • http://a8s.us
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 07:27:44 AM »
Come on Olds, let's fix that machine!  :D
Aces & 8s Since 2006

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 07:35:06 AM »
Sorry to hear that olds was fun fighting with you and against you. Hope you come back soon.
:salute<S> AAolds!
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 07:49:52 AM »
Later bro  :salute. I'll be returning to AH in August sadly so I still have 2 months till i can reign madness in my 109 again. Anyway you have my mailing address to my academy so don't be a stranger now, I'll see you around sir!

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 07:51:03 AM »
Have a good hiatus. 

One less person to kick my arse in the meantime.   :aok

Seriously, I hope to see ya soon.

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.