Author Topic: kamikaze plane  (Read 1186 times)

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: kamikaze plane
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 12:21:47 AM »
If every guy a guy comes up with is in the forums then he shouldnt write it?
Dude the search button may egsist for a reason, but these forums do to....

Repeditive... yes, but he didnt know.No offense.

Anyway, a while back I added that perhaps the BAKA {Cherry Blossom} be added as an attachment to a betty, ki67 etc..
Perhaps the bomber pilot could have a very large perk attached to the value of his plane, so that when the baka drops outta the bombay the mother ship explodes.....{kinda limiting the RTB ability}.The he hits the rocket, glides into the target after its expended and BOOM!

Alas its to complicated, and really a very silly idea,...but boy it'd be fun..ehh wtvr Later :rock
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 12:41:11 AM »
Wow, what good, original, and interesting ideas you guys have come up with. The History Channel is doing a fine job educating the masses.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 12:56:38 AM »
OK 1 75MM HE round from a b25 can kill ABOUT 1 bomber formation depending on the bomber and the shot and if a small 75 HE round can do that imagine what a kamikaze plane filled with 500 pounds of explosives could do to a crowded near by furball....    :(

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 08:40:07 AM »
Considering that a 4,000 LB. Bomb dropped on a hangar only wipes out one (hangar), I doubt it would do anything within this game.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
kamikaze was an important part of the pacific campaign. I think that one of japanese planes could be filled with explosives and have only like 10% fuel or less to make sure they can't get to ground targets on the opposing side and that they could have the damage equal of a 500lbs bomb. it would test peoples gunnery and pilot skills making the game a little more interesting. :)

whats stopping you from loading a zeke with a 250kg bomb, and just kamikaze-style right into the cv deck, dropping bomb a half second before impact?

oops..  nevermind, forgot about the 1000 feet problem.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 08:45:40 AM by kvuo75 »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »
They apparently have a hard time aiming, even when the target is that close.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Rambo Fan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2008, 03:17:15 AM »
Use a Ju87 with 1800lb bomb and dive on the CV deck. Just drop bomb as early as possible (10 seconds) before impact, it works. Knowing the fact you probably wont get away with the dive bombing the CV its better if you use yourself as some extra explosive.