Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12916 times)

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »
having fun cap? lmao

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2008, 11:42:03 PM »
Don't ruin his fun!
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2008, 11:44:20 PM »
You tell me one thing in this thread that Ive said out of line and I might agree with you. Until then ive no time for your games.

All I'm doing is responding to the thread subject, nothing more. Ive not insulted anyone. I understand that people are just looking for a reason to jump on my back, but that's fine because you think you're better people or whatever. I dunno, I don't usually go out of my way to act high and mighty like half the people on this thread. Its quite hilarious really.

And ive also figured out that betty is just the darling of AH and she can never EVER be wrong.

Oh and slapshot, I reported betty because of her insults of vandetta, not because of the bishop hate.

No actually, you reported somebody because you had no further insults to sling right back at them. Chances are you've been playing only as long as your forum account has been around. What you and the jokers did was very immature. Fact is, I'd rather not fly with any of you after that and go to a different country than stay bishop with your crud.

Davey, what you posted just shows the Bishops, and the whole community of AHII of what a "great" squad Jokers are. I hope your happy.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »
What's the saddest part of the whole deal is that anyone can take anything seriously like this in AH.  Spies,  Chess pieces being 'better' then each other, the latest and greatest 'squad' flavor of the month.

LOL like any of it matters one bit in the overall scheme of things. 

Go get back in your cartoon planes, and go cartoon die for a bit and remember how silly it all is when you think about it for a second :)

And remember!  My hard drive is bigger then your hard drive!  So there! :lol
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2008, 12:31:19 AM »

I thought people only said the knights sucked. Now I feel less tormented and maybe the funny voices in my head will go away. Or maybe I should just log and stop sleeping with my headphones on. Remove the words "suck", "horde", and "tard" from the game and many people wouldn't know what to say to each other.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2008, 01:29:02 AM »
What's the saddest part of the whole deal is that anyone can take anything seriously like this in AH.  Spies,  Chess pieces being 'better' then each other, the latest and greatest 'squad' flavor of the month.

LOL like any of it matters one bit in the overall scheme of things. 

Go get back in your cartoon planes, and go cartoon die for a bit and remember how silly it all is when you think about it for a second :)

And remember!  My hard drive is bigger then your hard drive!  So there! :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl I bet when you goto bar's Dan first thing you tell the ladies "I got a big hard drive, wanta see it?"

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2008, 01:36:46 AM »
I thought people only said the knights sucked. Now I feel less tormented and maybe the funny voices in my head will go away. Or maybe I should just log and stop sleeping with my headphones on. Remove the words "suck", "horde", and "tard" from the game and many people wouldn't know what to say to each other.

well to clear stuff up a little bit...what i said on country was " bish took TT bases...thats so ghey...there are millions of other bases on this map that the land grabbers can take. all they are doin is messin up the fun of the gv'ers and the furballers" then vandetta (vanscrew) started with me sayin something or other and i gave him crap back. i NEVER once said bish suck. i ONLY said that SOME bish suck cuz they take undefended bases and that i feel sorry for them cuz they spend 15.00 per month to do it but whatever. that squad know who i'm talkin bout. anyways..this "person" or "people" took crap the wrong way or to whatever way they wanted and started talkin back. of course me bein who i am i speak the truth and APPARENTLY the truth hurts to them so they start more. so when i start talkin smack back they hide behind the ".report" command like the dweebs they really are, then the one actually cries "whaaaaaaaaaaa someone got me text muted and i bet it was betty making up stories " sorry to burst ur very SMALL ego but i dont "make up stories" i dont lie, i dont cheat and i sure the hell dont worry bout what yall are doin. I will however call it as i see it, u start with me i'mma finish it. it just sounds like carma got u and u got what u had comin to u. suck it up moron!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

well to clear stuff up a little bit...what i said on country was " bish took TT bases...thats so ghey...there are millions of other bases on this map that the land grabbers can take. all they are doin is messin up the fun of the gv'ers and the furballers" then vandetta (vanscrew) started with me sayin something or other and i gave him crap back. i NEVER once said bish suck. i ONLY said that SOME bish suck cuz they take undefended bases and that i feel sorry for them cuz they spend 15.00 per month to do it but whatever. that squad know who i'm talkin bout. anyways..this "person" or "people" took crap the wrong way or to whatever way they wanted and started talkin back. of course me bein who i am i speak the truth and APPARENTLY the truth hurts to them so they start more. so when i start talkin smack back they hide behind the ".report" command like the dweebs they really are, then the one actually cries "whaaaaaaaaaaa someone got me text muted and i bet it was betty making up stories " sorry to burst ur very SMALL ego but i dont "make up stories" i dont lie, i dont cheat and i sure the hell dont worry bout what yall are doin. I will however call it as i see it, u start with me i'mma finish it. it just sounds like carma got u and u got what u had comin to u. suck it up moron!

Personally, I dont care if bish take TT anymore. Rooks had it for almost 2 weeks.....
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2008, 01:56:26 AM »

I hear ya, it's not right for a group of players to impinge upon another's enjoyment of the game maliciously. This is a slippery slope. I remember in the old days if "payback" had to be had, it usually consisted of the offended party switching countries to hang on the other guy's 6 for a few minutes "check sixing" them to death. That usually settled the scores.

I'm sure HT will sort out, no one at HTC wants a bunch of unruly kids (or adults) taking over their magnificent game and ruining it for others.

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2008, 02:31:52 AM »
I think this is also representative for a big squad with 20+ active members.
Your gona get a squ33ker who'se going to tarnish your name. But then again your pretty much lost if the CO is a tard.  :lol
Thats why most nights im solo, or max 1 or 2 squadies online  :aok
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2008, 02:45:45 AM »
I think this is also representative for a big squad with 20+ active members.
Your gona get a squ33ker who'se going to tarnish your name. But then again your pretty much lost if the CO is a tard.  :lol
Thats why most nights im solo, or max 1 or 2 squadies online  :aok

Ehh... I'm debating on loning it in the MA. I hate listening to rules and getting told where to go.

Still, with 2 wings of Jokers, you'd be thinking they'd be trying to set an example for the smaller squads to follow. Hopefully, this thread doesn't find it's way into the MA.

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:46 AM »

well to clear stuff up a little bit...what i said on country was " bish took TT bases...thats so ghey...there are millions of other bases on this map that the land grabbers can take. all they are doin is messin up the fun of the gv'ers and the furballers" then vandetta (vanscrew) started with me sayin something or other and i gave him crap back. i NEVER once said bish suck. i ONLY said that SOME bish suck cuz they take undefended bases and that i feel sorry for them cuz they spend 15.00 per month to do it but whatever. that squad know who i'm talkin bout. anyways..this "person" or "people" took crap the wrong way or to whatever way they wanted and started talkin back. of course me bein who i am i speak the truth and APPARENTLY the truth hurts to them so they start more. so when i start talkin smack back they hide behind the ".report" command like the dweebs they really are, then the one actually cries "whaaaaaaaaaaa someone got me text muted and i bet it was betty making up stories " sorry to burst ur very SMALL ego but i dont "make up stories" i dont lie, i dont cheat and i sure the hell dont worry bout what yall are doin. I will however call it as i see it, u start with me i'mma finish it. it just sounds like carma got u and u got what u
had comin to u. suck it up moron

Posts like this remind me why you're a waste of time. Why do people actually take you seriously, I don't understand.

And 1plus, Ive been playing for 4 1/2 years under the other names I said before.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:09:59 AM by DaveJ »
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2008, 06:11:01 AM »
Posts like this remind me why you're a waste of time. Why do people actually take you seriously, I don't understand.

And 1plus, Ive been playing for 4 1/2 years under the other names I said before.

DaveyJ the ice under your feet has melted a long time ago.
Please.. let this thread die for your own sake.
Keep rocking bud  :rock
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 06:53:26 AM »

You act like you've been playing for 6 months.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »
having fun cap? lmao

ya, well.......since it comes down to this being another whine "ecause i'm mad at timmy for calling me mean" thread,,,,,,i'm just having fun with some of it now :aok :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)