Author Topic: Stat padding in the less populated LWM  (Read 3619 times)

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
Re: Stat padding in the less populated LWM
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »
I akin playing AH to owning a boat.  There is frustration (not landing your kills), envy (someone else shoots down all three bombers w/o a scratch while your engine gets smoked) & coveting (everyone with more perks than you) in both; not to mention that both are a hole into which money and time are poured. :devil

Neither is likely get you a promotion at your job, give you the body of Adonis, or help you meet someone you can take home to meet mother; but both sure are FUN to do.  Now go have fun & stop worrying about scorepadding.

Skadoosh

Fight Like a Girl

Offline Captfish

• Nickel Member
      • VF-6 Fighter Sqdn
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »
I akin playing AH to owning a boat.  There is frustration (not landing your kills), envy (someone else shoots down all three bombers w/o a scratch while your engine gets smoked) & coveting (everyone with more perks than you) in both; not to mention that both are a hole into which money and time are poured. :devil

Neither is likely get you a promotion at your job, give you the body of Adonis, or help you meet someone you can take home to meet mother; but both sure are FUN to do.  Now go have fun & stop worrying about scorepadding.

Skadoosh

:rofl :rofl

help you meet someone you can take home to meet mother;

I thought that's what the O'club is for!! :confused:

'CO' VF-6 Fighter Sqdn

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
People who start threads about other people's scores are a joke.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High