Author Topic: X-52 profile for AH2  (Read 334 times)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
X-52 profile for AH2
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »
Does anyone have any recommendations or profiles that they would be willing to share? I just bought an X-52 for cheap today at Best Buy ($65 USD) to have as a back up while my TM Cougar is down for the modding to come in a few weeks. So any help is appreciated. After I get my stick modded I will pass this one down to my oldest son who needs a new stick to play flight sims with since his old TM gear from the mid 1990's is finally going to hit eBay.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Re: X-52 profile for AH2
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:36:49 PM »
OK since no one wants to answer or share in that one how about this question.

How do you load a profile to the X-52? I have tried everything I can think of to get a profile for IL2 to load into the stick as well as several others for various flight sims including one I found for AH.

HOWEVER not a single one wants to load in the profile editor; they all give me the same error "failed to open" when I click on the .dat file to load it. I am about to toss this lightweight POS and go back to twidling my thumbs and not playing flight sims.
--------------------------------------------------------
Update:

Never mind. I just found out that you can't use the .dat profiles if you are using the latest software and drivers for the X-52. What a flippin' waste of time and money this has been. Well it is going to be consigned to flying missions in X-Wing: Alliance and on old jet type flight sims until I can get my oldest son a proper set of hotas controls.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:42:48 PM by Reschke »
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"